Part 1 of the upgrade has been completed! Your feedback on site speed is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremely aggravating glitch where everything but the first page of updates completely disappears for a few minutes every other minute. it makes checking for new updates almost not worth the headache of repeatingly refreshing the page for minutes at a time. plz fix soon

Dex-chan lover
Reading on iPad Pro, going via mobile hotspot.

Pages are loading swiftly, with no delays and no 502 errors. Great job guys, very much appreciated!

Thank you... I don't feel any difference though? My net speed constantly shows at 50-60 Kbps before and after?

The updates pages seem to be stuck at 1 or 2 pages with only 60+ series visible most of the time and you can't proceed any further. Sometimes it fixes itself but that hardly ever happens and it only last for a couple of minutes. I have tested on other browsers besides Chrome and the problem persists. Hope this get fixed soon.

thank you so much i really appreciate how well the site is going and the support yall are offer.

Group Leader
@Plykiya I converted all my image files (PNG) to JPG in hope I could've uploaded it fast enough before the error message comes to haunt me again and I managed to upload it. File name shouldn't be the problem.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@steamedbuninvasion
File name isn't an issue unless you use an excessive amount of parentheses. Chapter number/vol number in the text fields will deny an upload if there's letters in it. If your upload speed is too slow, it's possible your upload could fail. Glsad it worked out in the end :x

Lux

Power Uploader
Thanks for the update and for this wonderful site!

domo arigatou gozaimasu! I'll pay more attention to load speeds for now. I did notice a week or so ago that things were starting to take their time loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread