Part 1 of the upgrade has been completed! Your feedback on site speed is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
So far, so good. I haven't noticed any issues at all.

Can't say loading speeds increased since they seemed already fast w/o the 502 errors.

But thank you for your dedication and support.

Dex-chan lover
05e.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the site; its really my life-saver after the batoto apocalypse

Dex-chan lover
I’m very pleased with the upgrades. Loads much faster, like everyone has been saying.

Seeing a difference already, Thank you so much. Love getting my manga fix on here.?

No more error and finally an increase in chapters Lotaringia Speed. Keep going! And maybe a Little AD on the top could earn some buck to keep server on.
Ad can be useful if properly user!

Contributor
Thanks you guys for the hard work and your efford to keep this website the best for scanlators. Yes, pages load more fast, i will test again this evening when the traffic increase.

Everybsknce y’all been doing whatever y’all been doing I keep getting warning no results found when I try go back to old page try see what the ones I may had missed also when I go back then it only pop up that there only 2 new pages found with only 67 on there out the 2 pages

CM2

Pages load almost instantly now, unlike before where I sometimes have to wait 10 sec or so every page. Thanks a lot. I hope the donations will still be enough to cover this. Though I trust that you guys would handle ads well if it comes down to it.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@CM2 Yeah, you're right. Ads are our absolute last resort, there are plenty of other avenues to explore before we decide to use ads though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread