Part 1 of the upgrade has been completed! Your feedback on site speed is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BobrykRori
having dealt with DoS and DDoS attacks on my home network, even simple attacks can take a while to stop depending on how determined the person on the other side is. the MD team has to also work with third parties on mitigation strategies, as the site is behind CloudFlare's CDN. might take a while yet before everything's back to normal.

Group Leader
@Fadamor , It seems you are confused what DDOS means or, at the very least, the first word in its acronym, Distributed, means.

@ItsQuote
I don't see Cloudflare on this site. If it was, they could turn on DDoS protection and cloudflare would take the major blunt of this attack.

unfortunately having issues with reader loading on literally everything i'm trying to view. at best the first 2 pages load, after that it stalls out permanently. :(

Group Leader
Everything was working great for a while but since yesterday loading times have been very slow or indefinite.

Unfortunately the loading is slower than ever before and often doesn't work at all. At the moment MangaDex is no fun at all. 😖

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread