Masamune-kun no Revenge - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
It's not a perfect end to the manga but I will take it.
This manga was really worth reading. Kept me engaged till the very end.
And I don't think that there can be a better end to this series.

The enjoying was enjoyable. We got to see our two leads end up together. We got to see Aki change to a better person and Masamune gave up on his revenge plan. Everything turned out all right. Neko still the best imo

I love Yoshino and her winning would have been an interesting ending but this ending makes me the happiest. (3)

Dex-chan lover
Author tanked the ending. Why the hell add all the extra bullshit drama when you already had MC and FMC together.

WHAT FU** AM I READING WHAT THE FU** IS THIS GUY DOING MAN???!!! THIS CORNY AS ENDING MAN SHOULDVE BEEN YOSHINO LIKE WTF??!! AM I READING?????πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

WHAT FU** AM I READING WHAT THE FU** IS THIS GUY DOING MAN???!!! THIS CORNY AS ENDING MAN SHOULDVE BEEN YOSHINO LIKE WTF??!! AM I READING?????πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

bro this is so true, why the fuck did he reject yoshino for aki man, here u thought that this is getting better and then they just drop that 38cm high explosive rocket at usπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜­

2024 and this manga still the best manga for me. I love how author really makes twist inside people's mind, how bizarre turn of events making thing upside down in a single chapter, how this manga makes my chest hurt a bit (fujinomiya wasn't chosen dammit) but still author cooked it well enough to make it memorable. Thank you for the memories

Users who are viewing this thread