Masamune-kun no Revenge - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
Obviously it was going to just end this way anyways, but jeez they really fumbled the ball there in the last few chapters...

Kinda bad about 6 and 7.
The problem of this manga are the many filler chapters, if the authour instead of wasting them would have made character devolpement, it would have been better.
I'm agree with who said that the author didn't know where his story was going, cause there are so many questions left without an answer. There were so many chapters about Fujinomiya Neko but in the end we barely know her and her relation with Masamune and why she was in this fucking story.
I admit, the double twist at the end was really good but after the first dating with Aki the story has rushed (at least we had better drawings) and I continue to not understand why dedicate so much time to Neko, what means the conversation between Neko and Futaba in the penultimate chapter....I hope that in the "after school" manga there will be some answer, but it kinda feel only filler

Fucking retarded author can’t believe you baited me but the ending was amazing thank you so much for your hard work!!

Aggregator gang
The more "romance" and "slice of life" stories I read, the more I realize that most Japanese authors can't write about relationships to save their lives.

Most of them seem to think that love is all about "longing for the other" without getting anything, and they usually consider the romance accomplished as soon as "they accept to go out".
And maybe after months get a proper kiss.
There's rarely any work on how the couple progresses over time.

Ah yes, the ol' bait n' switch. This whole manga is a mess, characters are just left without any extra story, like Neko. The MC goes "hmm I don't fancy this girl today" to immediately turn down a girl who he had said he DID like, and go back to saying "I like this girl now."

This is the only manga which I had such strong feelings for that I wrote a comment. I agree with cornrs below, this manga was a waste of time.

./. ./. Fck u all fck u all ,/. ./.

Best Girl Wins and nothing can change that.

Aki Adagaki Best Girl

Remember..

gay ass ending. all that development for the maid all for it to be thrown out the fucking window because "mAiN gIrL aLwAyS wInS". this chapter never should have happened

Users who are viewing this thread