Masamune-kun no Revenge - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

I guess the author was rushing
It was fcking bad but im still fcking crying cause i want kowai san to be happy whyyyyyyy i hope that 47 was the ending
Aki was being strong and mature
Yoshino is being true to herself
Damn we did a 180 slam

Heck what a waste of time reading this garbage again for one week so I can complete this.
It's very much obvious from the start that it would be Aki x Masamune in the end.
Since Neko and Yoshino was been demoted to a minor character in the last ten chapters.

Damn it, In the end we didn't see Masamune remembering (well it's brief) Neko at all and he rejected her upfront.
It's just so annoying she was just been treated like a joke (seriously pantieless?) in here and only took seriously when she's suffering and hurting.
I guess I just really hate those two females who made this. I guess I should stay away from them. Oh well I'll score this a straight 5 out of 10.

Yikes, I'm gonna follow suit and pretend like the series ended with Yoshino visiting him at grandpa's place.

Dex-chan lover
why make yoshino the sacrificial lamb? like he made her a real candidate for the ending, the MC kinda realized he had feelings for her and all that. In nisekoi the love happened coz they were through so much together, and the MC here was the same with both aki and yoshino, but the thing is with aki he was always on edge, but with yoshino he wa having fun with a side of terror.
This legit feels like the author got scared and backed out before the end. Fuck me

Group Leader
wow shit @DodoXek never thought of that

I haven't really read much into nisekoi though, although I did like it it felt too long after a while and I eventually dropped it

Power Uploader
DAMN YOU TOYING WITH MY FEELINGS! ;-; I was suspecting that the author wanted to subvert and it was a nice not-so-surprise see that he do. Aki forever <3

Fed-Kun's army
saw some shit on my newsfeed, some masamune revenge ova some shit, so i decided to see this again cause i dropped this manga like 3 years ago, so i came and just skimmed through this last chapter and i remembered yeah this manga is shit thats why i dropped it. thanks

Not gonna lie, I like this manga, really like it. But now that it ended, I started to think. What's the point of giving Neko and Kanetsugu their appearances, while the author like, wasn't even caring about them? And Yoshino, my favourite girl, this part is what that dissapointed me, she needed more character development, instead of just threw a bit of her back story near the end. The author was too rushed

Supporter
Damn, this entire manga is such a mess, really feels like the mangaka had no idea what they were doing half the time esp. with these last couple of chapters. Could've told the same story cutting out half the characters and half the chapters, instead of introducing characters only to throw them away once their arc is over... RIP Neko, literally got screwed SO hard lmao also her thread makes like no sense I don't even remember why she lied about why she came.

The first like 20 chapters were really amusing but this is what happens when you don't actually know where to take your story... sad

Fed-Kun's army
The comment section below td;lr: People complaining coz' their fav girl didn't win lol

Contributor
Glad I decided to go down with my ship, because it didn't! Team Aki represent.

Nearly thought the one girl who made them both go through some hard times was gonna get rewarded for it in the end. Not today.

My satisfaction is immeasurable and my day is saved.

Fed-Kun's army
ending was ok I guess... felt kind of rushed with the last few chapters but overall it was a fun ride.

Coming back like that... I feel like deleting that last chapter would make the entie story better.

But still, it would've needed more prep and more deep to the characters.

Still not bad at all, it was really fun.

I was about to get salty with the Yoshino ending up with Masamune i'm glad I was wrong and he ended up with Aki because I feel like Aki was more deserving of it because she in a way grew in the story which i'm happy for her

Even tho this manga was confusing as fuck the saddest thing you could go through is when the manga finishes just wondering what is going to happen next in their next new chapter in their lives. Wish everything never had an ending but then again even our lives have an ending in the real world.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone involved in the "romance" except Fujinomiya is a pretty terrible person.

The manga needed either more or less chapters. I think a maid ending would have been an asspull considering how little development she had. Pantyless girl was best

Users who are viewing this thread