Masamune-kun no Revenge - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Contributor
Noooooo shishou. Whatever, i rooted for Yoshino route till the very end, to have a different trope and unpredictable ending but the author trolled hard here, no courage to do this, but i admit was well played nonetheless. But doing so the ending was a bit anticlimatic and insipid, a chance wasted to change the status quo. Well, next time maybe.

ugh, i feel sorry for Yoshino T_T i always cheer for her orz

Contributor
Literally best girl, the glorious Aki-sama, won ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

You had to be a special kind of dumbass dummy to not expect first and main girl to win

if you want something else go read
Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru
though it's an exception that proves the rule

Fed-Kun's army
TROLOLOLollololo author

I love this reactions from you guys hahaha.
The author is a c*** for doing this to readers.
Though I'm glad it ended like that.

The best part is that community can have true ending at 49 chapters, or their own ending at 48 chapters and it stil makes sense!!

Dex-chan lover
743pv7l.jpg

Lets forget this chapter happened. Im gonna choose the previous one as the true ending. This is some Rem shit happening here

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad best girl won, I'm glad about the salt, but dammit, this manga was fucking garbage. Remove Neko and every single plot thread revolving around her and it'd become so much better (or at least it would be much shorter).

I'm glad my girl Aki won. I love this ending so much.
Now, Yoshinofags can finally shut up after being an annoying little shits for months.

Group Leader
Ah, so this is what happens when you string along one ending for several chapters and then just end it with another character.
You get a total shitfest from all sides involved and a looooooooot of trolls.

Really liked the flashbacks from Aki that showed some of their interactions from the past again. Felt like a lot of people already forgot everything that happened prior to the red herring arc

Dex-chan lover
I see that the shitfest continues. If only the author could see this, he would have his fill of entertainment for life.

Users who are viewing this thread