Masamune-kun no Revenge

jak

Contributor
@CucarachaEnojada - Bullshit, it usually shows you to be a terrible fucking writer. Take Naruto for example.

We talked about this in the old Batoto comments. While I think he could have more explicitly dropped hints about Yoshino and the France arc was a waste of time, a lot of earlier events were about Yoshino/Masamune interactions and not really Aki. I think the lack of thought bubbles kinda hurts in that regard. There are some, but especially with Aki and Yoshino there weren't enough early on to help explain their mindset during various chapters.

I like Yoshino more, as she's been kinda dumped on the entire series, but the "title girl" wins 99% of the time so I'm not getting my hopes up much.

Contributor
Series end in 3 chapters (and we will get 2 of them very soon).

Let's hope for a good ending.

Supporter
Joke spoiler, completely made up (no idea if true, but it seems terribly unlikely):
After all the usual dithering about "Oh noes our fingertips touched how romantic", series ends with Yoshino pushing him down and HHHing him silly. Masamune ahegao for the win.

Contributor
Thanks for the update Kirei. -2 to go.
I'll be happy if Yoshino end up to be Masamune girlfriend, i like non predictable endings, infact after the revenge was completed an Aki ending would have been too simple and linear, this change of events was a good addition for a grand and unexpected final. Go Yoshino, you are the true master. <3

Let's hope for a good ending

There are no good endings for harems, unless you're into polyamory.

Anyway, thanks for the update. I'm going to see this aesthetically pleasing mess till its (most likely) annoying end.

...damn you brain - why do you treat fictional characters like real people, so i can't drop them when they get annoying?

I'm baffled. At this point anyone could win. This so far is swaying to a maid ending but nothing is sure anymore.

hopefully thicc maid girl wins. Title girl needs to not win, because now we have a reason for them not to be together, why be together if you don't truly love each other, #THICCMAIDS

Why are we even debating this still? Yoshino will win. Masamune is getting nervous reaction with.the other girls, hes only truly comfortable with her.

Tho the best girl only win 1 out of 20 times. better be one of those

Author takes into considereations shipping polls. if so then everyone already know who wins. xD

*Boing Boing!*~

Supporter
Siquall said:
Series end in 3 chapters (and we will get 2 of them very soon).
Thank you for the good news (although now it's down to 2 and 1 respectively), and thanks to Kirei Cake for the gift of their time and work. (^_^)

Double-page supporter
The bigger the chest, the better the girl.

I’m so glad it’s looking out to be best girl wins scenario.

Binged this series in 3 days and I'm so glad best girl is going to win. It's always refreshing when the cover girl isn't the winner in the end.

Losing all hope in humanity as of now, I can't believe how twisted people are to seriously call tits girl the best girl, like at this point i'm really hoping the MC just takes the fk off and doesn't end up with anyone. How blinded by boobs can people be to call such a terrible human being best girl, she is literally the source of all evil of this plot and now she is even fkin triggered on others when literally everything is her fault and she just causes more drama cause of it. Well done people if she does win the moral of the story will be what Aki said in chapter one that if you get closer to people you will just get hurt so better not at all. As long as boobs win am i right

This author probably thought this was a great idea. In reality, hqow the eff does the mc even consider boobs, she is straight up spiteful and selfish. The manga literally showed no interest between them until now. So dumb, wasn't even a curve ball, it's a waste of time.

@Bane @naotocc I agree with you guys. Damn I really don’t get what people like about Yoshino. Sure Aki isn’t the sweetest but throughout the series, she’s the character with the most development. Besides she’s the one who’s been through the most and this was mainly because of Yoshino, her rude behavior around men is also due to Yoshino, since Yoshino was the start of all this. Maybe Aki doesn’t have the best personality but she has her moments. She even went out of her way to do what she did at chapter 46.2 for Masamune. IMO she is the true best girl! What did Yoshino do for him???? She was the one who called him piggy and was the one who deceived people... so helping with revenge thing was apparently her way to make amends, to bring Aki and Masamune back together, what kind of logic is that! You don’t fix mistakes by creating another one through more misunderstandings and then hope that all turns out well how you believe and hope it would! Just apologize and tell those you hurt, the truth. Wtf is wrong with people to say she’s best girl... People are seriously twisted.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed this was on Reading, let me rectify that and change it to Dropped.
No salt on shipping wars, just got tried of this BS ... I dont even care how it ends, just that it end.

Dex-chan lover
Ah how refreshing; when I first started to read this before largely dropping it (I skim it and read the comments every few months now) it was a united front of people thinking Aki was a waste of oxygen. Now? Looks like the only people left are the small handful of hardcore Toxic Washboard shippers that tried to combat all the hate to begin with while everyone who shipped Commando Gril and Thunder Juggs respectively have long since abandoned ship.

(where all mah Shuri and Futaba shippers gone?)

I've seen the 48 raws and ya'll gonna fucking flip!

Users who are viewing this thread