Masaomi-kun ni Metoraremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I hope they won't stop there. 😅
Ackk. Stay strong my fluffy couple!! ❤

Thank you for the update!!

Wow. I love how he keeps checking in with her step by step. Super sexy and consensual. I want more!

somehow it looks like pretty cute to have a conversation about the steps lmao

@bonnakins That's surely a nice change compared to most of josei smut with a dominating/forcing male not really taking care of his partner.

This was so cute omg it kinda brings back memories hehe 😅

Thank you for the update!!

im genuinely in love with their communication skills it’s so refreshing to see them talk it out than saying nothing

This is cute. I love how mature they are about this whole thing and that she was like “you can’t always rely on the guy for protection”. Healthy and wholesome smut FTW!

Omigosh somehow it felt so realistic that they're new to this and just go with their own pace
Like, chatting in between might ruin the mood, but different people, different case

I might wanna know how the author was able to potray how high school first-timers doing the deed, you know, many smu mangas have this forceful-turned-pleasure trope, so this manga is like...mix of personal experience(s)?

Thanks for the chaps '-')7

i think i've read enough smut to make me feel 'it's okay? just go!!' but now i'm so embrassed like ... IM GONNA EXPLODE AKJSJSSJJ HELPPPP

Users who are viewing this thread