Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Mystery of the Cursed Magic Stone

Supporter
I like the killing intent in Christina's eyes when she confronts Ain. I know it was not directed at him, but it was still fun to see.

Dex-chan lover
Boludo tremenda paja que se va a dar con ese brazo.

I thought that stone would be the typical demon onee-san but nope, it's another armor.

The translator for this chapter needs to run it by someone who knows English because it does not read very well.

Double-page supporter
Is this one of those series where the demon king tries to resurrect itself through the MC only to get taken over instead?

Fed-Kun's army
So, is he going full dullahan? At what point does his head fall off?

My right arm! It burns! The only way I can control this power of mine is through the blood of my enemies. Go! Right arm of destruction. Seek thine enemies and bring them to oblivion!

Dex-chan lover
Siegfried, is that you buddy? Granny passing out Soul Edge like it isn't horribly cursed.

Gah!! First Ain saves the girls then the curse crystals and now an armed curse parts?...

Group Leader
The chapter ended in a cliff hanger, chapter 15 released 3 days ago, I wish they don't make us wait another month or else some other group will pick up like how so "Soseki Scans" took "Isekai Demo Bunan ni Ikitai Shoukougun".

Users who are viewing this thread