Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

I loved how the tale started but the twist after Ain and his mother gets left behind is just... meh. He's suddenly a (crown) prince? His Gramps' empire spanned a whole continent and has an egalitarian-cosmopolitan feel to it? His aunt (a high-percentage furry) just happen to know the particulars of his heretofore unknown demonstone eating skill? He's even a result of parthenogenesis?! Like whoa, the weight of those combined tropes are just about to collapse into a black hole yo.

Aggregator gang
Maybe this comes up later but with the ability to manipulate and destroy bacteria he should be able to kill pretty much anyone since both humans and animals depend on a plethora of bacteria for various things.
Not the best straight up combat ability since it's not instant death but that's still some strong offensive power.

Fed-Kun's army
@Degernase Not sure if it works that way tho? I mean, its called "Toxin Decomposition", so I would assume it really only works on Toxins.

Aggregator gang
@Silwith
The goddess (in chapter 1.1, page 6) says: "It's really strong against toxins, you can kill any poison or bacteria with it.".
Later (same chapter, page 8) he also purges mold which is a fungus and does not fall under any category the goddess mentioned. Seems like this ability might cover all microbiota in addition to poisons.

"Microbiota are "ecological communities of commensal, symbiotic and pathogenic microorganisms" found in and on all multicellular organisms studied to date from plants to animals. Microbiota includes bacteria, archaea, protists, fungi and viruses"

Only 2/5 microbiotas have been confirmed but even being able to 'only' kill bacteria and fungi, it's akin to someone using water magic to completely destroy a body from the inside.

Dex-chan lover
The mom in this manga is top tier. She reminds me of Marielle from Log Horizon with her level of ara-ara fluffiness.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping the Olivia would hear Ain’s declaration of proving himself to everyone to pay her back ;D

Aggregator gang
Things actually gets weirder in the WN.

Ain is not exactly Oliva's child. He more of a clone than her child. He's basically created and personally customized by Olivia to be the ideal mate for Olivia herself. So..... yeah.

A dark haired protag who ends up overpowered for his age. A blue haired fiancé named Auguste..... Is anyone else getting kenja no mango vibes?

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like they're just infodumping everything from the WN. It's an ok isekai as far as they go but a bit boring since there's no action.

Fed-Kun's army
@hikufalafel You're a little off.

She never had sex with her husband true, but she did use his DNA to create Ain to her specific tastes, ie; the first King of Ishtalica. She, ehem, extracted the needed materials from Logas while he was under her spell and created Ain using a part of her roots. Think of it like cutting a sprout from the base of two different but similar trees/plants and planting it to create a hybrid, my mom used to do it all the time with her rose garden. We'd end up getting bushes that would sprout different color flowers, it's called grafting.

so the mum is a virgin who loves her child beyond measure..... i wonder what’s going to happen😐😐

Fed-Kun's army
@aadz_54jc
Literally nothing in the WN and judging from the changes in the LN looks like Claune or whatever is the main girl, not that it was much of a harem to begin with.

So sick of scanlators trying to force you into visiting their shitty sites filled with trackers ads and bs.

Users who are viewing this thread