Mashiroiro Symphony

Short, simple and to the point. I had fun reading it personally, not that many cliches and very few if any misunderstandings occurred between the two MCs.

8/10 - I wished for an epilogue, other than that, maybe another chapter or two focusing on the two MCs romance, but that's about it.

Not that great. 1/10.

Tsundere tropes are so annoying. She pushes him in all chapters away from herself and in the end
they fall in love for some reason.
It's so dumb honestly. And the author tries to justify all the things she did to him. When all that time in that school she abused him, public shamed him and defamed him lmao. It's so dumb.

And to the romance part, the build up was so bad.
The reason why the woman fell in love with the mc is because he helped her for some work. That's it. Just... that. This manga angers me so much because the author builds this character with no thought about it. A tsundere who abuses and bullies in a renowned school and doesn't get punished for it. Falls in love with the guy because he helped her do some paperwork. This mc who's incredibly dense and seriously stupid. He's still trying to get along with the tsundere even after tens of rejections then he questions why does she hate him so much.

Verdict: It's cliche but not a well done cliche. The love story build up is not that great

Users who are viewing this thread