Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Flashbacks of the Lion King anytime I see the words 'Remember who you are' wheeze

Same, i'm genuinely loving that mask. I love ugly ol dude kicking ass in a world of ikemen.

Dex-chan lover
A blond hottie with a beauty mark. She's got the puppy dog type and now the seductive type?
I...
Many thanks

What a naive and dumb girl. She is blabbering everything about that flower drug and asked it directly to them. Not to mention it was in their den. Really? Lol

honestly really loving the mask!!! even though it’s supposed to be “””ugly””” i think the face makes for a really lovable character :’]]]

It's definitely NOT her ex-fiancée definitely......
Oooooooh hello Blondie another potential ML enters :O

Dex-chan lover
Even in the Murim world there are people who find ways to watch fights without a ticket eh? 🤣

Can I read just one manga/manhua/manhwa in which the cringy, super cliche, eye-roll-inducing, "Something something interesting", perched on a tree/roof/cliff/balcony, "Mysterious individual" DOESN'T exist? It's painful to see lol. Not a good way to introduce characters at all, IMO. At this point, I feel like it's something like a meme that every author/artist has to include in every story now. A tradition as strong as starting every Elder Scrolls game as a prisoner of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread