Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Noa-Senpai and The 3D Team

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Not Mav fan, but I like Kyrie & Luka duo this year.
1st match just end with Mav loss, but surely they will bounce back.
same, im also not a mavs fan, but my team didn't make the playoffs so I started supporting the mavs instead, I pray they bounce back fr

Dex-chan lover
It's chapters like this that make me think "I wonder what happened to those folks at the start who believed with their heart of hearts that this was only going be a platonic relationship"
I hope you're doing all right, wherever you are

Supporter
Whether as friends or more, their opposite personalities were written to complement each other.
Opposite personalities usually don't complement each other well, there must be some common ground for it to work or at least, some freedom for each in the couple to be oneself without having to adapt to the other all the time.
Honestly, I'm rather social but I like some time alone. I could not have supported someone as pushy as Noa, and I'm feeling in the last chapters that Rihito is sometimes a bit annoyed that Noa is sticking to him all the time. I would be at his place for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I still stand by my words that I want this to keep being purely platonic. That being said, I'd like to see how Rihito takes the initiative to go hang out with her.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I needed today
17.jpg

Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Of they start dating before addressing huge dependency issues Noa senpai has, them datings not a good idea.
It's okay to depend on your partner, you will start depending on your partner anyway when you start dating them, so that's kind of a self-resolving issue? And Noa is becoming dependent more and more on Rihito specifically, and not because he's a convenient outlet, but because she starts liking him as a person more

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread