Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Noa-Senpai and The 3D Team

Dex-chan lover
It's like an asexual couple. Or one person having more attraction and the other being totally disinterested. So it's not bad as is...

But I really wish they'd bang already. No offense to anyone. It'd be hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
luckiest mf alive
image-2024-06-06-231520235.png

Dex-chan lover
im thinking they still have major personality clashes to seriously consider dating. I mean, he's so cold and distant a lot of the time and she's so overbearing and bipolar. A hard clash is bound to happen.
Definitely best they stay friends until serious romantic feelings start swelling up until they just can't NOT fuck eachother.
I actually don't want them to get together for these reasons exactly. I'd prefer if they stayed friends and if Rihito helped her make more friends. They need people who can balance them out, not each other as they're basically polar opposites. If they started dating as they are now, it'd probably be doomed to fail

Dex-chan lover
I actually don't want them to get together for these reasons exactly. I'd prefer if they stayed friends and if Rihito helped her make more friends. They need people who can balance them out, not each other as they're basically polar opposites. If they started dating as they are now, it'd probably be doomed to fail
that's what i'm saying tho?
if they don't feel sexually attracted to eachother there's literally 0 reason to date. Bad, terrible idea to get into that kind of commitment with someone you will absolutely clash with time and time again if there's no exchange of bodily fluids to smooth things out and get into a diplomatic mood.

Dex-chan lover
being Spectator looking them with warm eyes....Σ( σ ò ▾ó)σソレナ

Thanks for the chapter.
Not Mav fan, but I like Kyrie & Luka duo this year.
1st match just end with Mav loss, but surely they will bounce back.

Double-page supporter
A lot of people saying they don’t like each other or they should just get married now are missing the point. The story’s 23 chapters in so it should be pretty apparent what its themes are by now as well as the mindsets of its characters.

He’s the kind of person who can go a month without talking to someone and she’s the kind of person who needs to talk daily. Yes they’re opposites, but it’s because they’re opposites that they can even have this friendship.
Rihito would be unlikely to have any deep human connections if it were left to him to make the initiative, and Noa is the type who gets used and discarded or who annoys people with how clingy she is. He needs her because she’s able to break through how anti-social he is and she needs him because he’s the only person who could ever be so calm and patient when dealing with her. There have been a lot of moments both implied and explicitly stated where Rihito finds himself enjoying Noa’s company and where Noa is trying not to completely treat Rihito as her emotional support crutch like she did past relationships.

Whether as friends or more, their opposite personalities were written to complement each other.

PS: If you want a real life example of this sort of opposites attract friendship, just see streamers Cdawg and Ironmouse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread