Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Noa-Senpai and Savings

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced that the mangaka knows someone like this personally, because I've known someone exactly like this before, myself. Like, they're uncannily similar, to the point where I can damn near predict everything she'll say and do

Supporter
I'm convinced that the mangaka knows someone like this personally, because I've known someone exactly like this before, myself. Like, they're uncannily similar, to the point where I can damn near predict everything she'll say and do
Honestly she fits every sallaryman on japan below their 40s, entertainment there is much more cultural than hobbies even if they say otherwise

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so not to repeat myself, but I had to re-read this chapter to confirm
Not only does this girl not have a savings, she has a spending problem
That is a, uh,  fairly large red flag, especially relationship-wise
It's the kind of thing you'd probably find out through dating given enough time, and can make or break a relationship
If nothing else, I could see this being the reason why Noa-senpai and her SO are no longer

Interesting development

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I'm really starting to get tired of how aloof rihito is at all times. Like the part where he didn't even deny only hanging out because she was paying. It feels like they have negative chemistry with each other. It makes me question if he even likes her as a friend or is just going along with things because she won't leave him alone.

Dex-chan lover
I can believe she needs to do it for her mental health. She doesn't have overly much of that in the first place. However, it's a slippery slope because like most things in life, once you get used to it, it will start to lose impact. She can't afford to upgrade to more expensive items.

It's sad she felt like she needs to basically bribe the dude to spend time with him. Good thing Rihito has a backbone, so he brought up the issue. I'm not sure if anything changed, though. You never know with Noa.
He's inevitably rubbing off on her with how much time they spend together. He also enjoys her company even if she tends to get annoying quite often.

Idk how much though the author put into it but they're good for each other. She brings him a break from monotony, some color to life and fills the human need to socialize; he brings her much needed stability

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I'm really starting to get tired of how aloof rihito is at all times. Like the part where he didn't even deny only hanging out because she was paying. It feels like they have negative chemistry with each other. It makes me question if he even likes her as a friend or is just going along with things because she won't leave him alone.
Well he directly brings up his concern for her finances. Dude is blunt af but she needs someone like that.
A couple chapters ago we get direct confirmation he enjoys her company when he recommended a manga and they spent hours talking

Dex-chan lover
Noa's basically the Dril Budget Tweet:

Food $200
Data $300
Rent $800
Gacha & Resin Figures $7,200
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. i'm dying

Surprised no one invoked this sooner. Figured this would have been in the first 3 posts of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread