Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Noa-Senpai and What-If

Dex-chan lover
I honesty can not tell if the author is intentionally writing Noa to be the bad guy or if the author thinks this shit is actually cute.

She has been insufferable for a while now.
Noa is a "menhera" archetype, a girl who easily broke down mentally and very clingy. There's a fanbase for this, people who think they can "fix" this girl likely attracted to her. Which IRL will lead you down the rabbit hole lmao. Google Uruha Rushia ex-Hololive member and she's the exact copy of this IRL and her poor ex-husband Mafu for having to deal with her.

Dex-chan lover
Bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrruuhhhhhh ahahaha these adorkables

Thank you as always for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
And now you missed the opportunity to make the Eren reference

Major skill issue

Dex-chan lover
Noa is a "menhera" archetype, a girl who easily broke down mentally and very clingy. There's a fanbase for this, people who think they can "fix" this girl likely attracted to her. Which IRL will lead you down the rabbit hole lmao. Google Uruha Rushia ex-Hololive member and she's the exact copy of this IRL and her poor ex-husband Mafu for having to deal with her.
Tbf Rushia was pretty malicious while Noa lacks any malice. Thats a pretty significant difference.
I mean having multiple puppet accounts in order to trash talk your hubby is insane.

Ive heard mafu was also a very toxic person to Rushia supposedly, like they were both controlling and shitty people. Then again thats all he says vs she says so who knows the truth.

Whats 100% for certain is she severely regrets everything thats happened and had kinda gone insane. Cosplaying herself after being fired just feels... wrong. She clearly misses those glory days

Double-page supporter
Noa is a little relatable for me, as a person who needed to move a lot. I don’t have many friends so though I don’t show outwardly Noa feels like what I feel on the inside. Of course, my version is a little toned down but still, relatable

Dex-chan lover
As cute and terrifying as things are in the status quo, I find myself hoping that we'll see some character growth from Noa soon. She has all the feedback and support she needs to ease off the gas a little.

Negimon is good at setting boundaries and communicating with Noa. She's a good friend. I hope her firm, but kind guidance can help with Noa's clinginess.

Users who are viewing this thread