Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Noa-Senpai and Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
ymbUMko.png

so you're saying if she took a shower she'd be fine? :meguu::smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome chapter again...although Noa is too caked up to call this completely wholesome. Realistically Rihito probably got an accidental upskirt.

Dex-chan lover
Does this really deserve a romance tag? This guy doesn't even like hanging out with her.
He does. He's just a taciturn dude, who doesn't like surprises or anything that makes him change his plans. But like someone already said, once Noa talks/forces him to do it, he enjoys it well enough. He most certainly wouldn't spend time with her every week, outside of work, if he disliked the time spent with her.

Dex-chan lover
Noa was super funny this chapter, but also too much. Rihito is a legend for putting up with her madness

Fed-Kun's army
Rihito is like simul great at establishing boundaries and fucking terrible at it. If they ever get in a relationship she'll run all over him.
He's great at establishing them. He's not great at enforcing them. Though, I have a feeling that if he was, then he wouldn't have bothered being friends with Noa.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's safe to assume that Noa has already fallen in love with the MC (and has been since the 2nd chapter), and here are my two most prominent reasons for why I believe so:
  1. Her unstable mindset and willingness to jump from one thing to another very quickly.
  2. The fact that we haven't heard her internal monologue (or anyone's other than the MC).

Dex-chan lover
Fireworks... Well, at least there's no impending confession that's about to get silenced.

She realised her age is not just a number that also appears on the chapter.

I'm not sure if she spotted the right lie, or if she just picked what was convenient for her.

Truly just hears what she wants to hear.

That sure is a magic skirt.

If you demand someone to wear something you give them when they don't ask for it, it's not a gift; it's something you push onto someone for your own benefit.

Pragmatic wardrobe.

"This is what youth is all about...!!"
Again, you're 27.

He's the type of person that says no to everything, but when he is forced to do it, he actually likes it.
It's pretty much the same thing you see in much of romance fiction. People acting against other characters' will, but it's okay because deep down they really enjoy it. Works in fiction, not so much in reality.

Anyone else think we are going to transition to "Please go home Noa-senpai!"
So you expect this to run for a hundred chapters without progress?

Users who are viewing this thread