Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Noa-Senpai and Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
Why do people hate Rihito lol? I think he is realistic, and is just a normal dude, maybe thats triggering something for yall?
Don't really hate him, he seems to enjoy nothing in life and that makes him a grouch. That's not exactly normal, I'd say. Also not having any reaction at the very least to her body isn't quite realistic, to say the least.

Noa-senpai is lucky Rihito is as lenient as he is. If this was in America, Rihito would have every reason to confront HR about Noa-senpai's actions (like trying to take off his shirt and pushing intruding in personal space).
If this was in the USA, Brazil or Mexico (the countries in America I'm more familiar with) sex would have already happened a while ago

Dex-chan lover
Don't really hate him, he seems to enjoy nothing in life and that makes him a grouch. That's not exactly normal, I'd say. Also not having any reaction at the very least to her body isn't quite realistic, to say the least.

If this was in the USA, Brazil or Mexico (the countries in America I'm more familiar with) sex would have already happened a while ago
I will have to respectfully disagree, he enjoys being alone, reading book, and playing game, whatever, it has been shown in the manga, just not on the passionate level but you can't look at this guy tell me that he enjoy nothing in life, thats a straight up lie. Plus for the no reaction to the body thing, everyone is different man, he might just not see her that way atm, it would be fucking weird to show any kind of reaction to your friend body regardless of if they are fine with it or not tbh.

Dex-chan lover
He's great at establishing them. He's not great at enforcing them. Though, I have a feeling that if he was, then he wouldn't have bothered being friends with Noa.
To me it seems like he has different levels of what he would tolerate being crossed vs a hard-line no.

He clearly knew she would start rummaging through everything but still let her come despite knowing it would be annoying. Now while he tolerated her poking around to a degree he still told her off and when it came to his bed it was a hardline no go and tossed her off.

Youre right that if he strictly enforced every boundary they wouldn't even have started off as friends. Thankfully for both he's a pretty lenient laid back dude

Users who are viewing this thread