Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Noa-Senpai and Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
Again, you're 27.
27 looks pretty young to me. Just depends on how far you've traveled down the road.
It's pretty much the same thing you see in much of romance fiction. People acting against other characters' will, but it's okay because deep down they really enjoy it. Works in fiction, not so much in reality.
Depends on the person.

So you expect this to run for a hundred chapters without progress?
As long as I'm entertained I'll be happy.

Dex-chan lover
27 looks pretty young to me. Just depends on how far you've traveled down the road.
It's young for me too, but it's not what I'd call "youth".

Depends on the person.
Sure, but it's the type of things you shouldn't do unless you're certain, because it tramples on people's consent.

As long as I'm entertained I'll be happy.
I enjoy both series, and I usually laugh at the complaints of the lack of progress. I don't think it's nearly as important as a lot of people claim it is.

Aggregator gang
Yeah yeah I agree that she's incredibly hot, but man I just can't get on board with her terrible personality. No wonder she got dumped if she's that bad at respecting people's boundaries.
He's already shown he can say no to her if she goes too far, so everything he doesn't put a stop to is within acceptable boundaries to him.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah yeah I agree that she's incredibly hot, but man I just can't get on board with her terrible personality. No wonder she got dumped if she's that bad at respecting people's boundaries.
Not to mention her dynamic with Rihito is terrible. She's way too overbearing and clingy and he's way too much of a "yare yare" asshole with no other personality trait.
The characters simply annoy each another for the entire chapter, then in the last page you get a little line hinting at actual human empathy from the robot Rihito. You can tell it's coming from a mile away and it's really annoying...

Dex-chan lover
If you remember the author is female a lot of this makes more sense. Like him throwing her off his bed all stern.
The entire thing is written from the female perspective, that's why bro seemingly hardly gets flustered.

Y’know the more I read, the more I head cannon Rihito as somewhere on the spectrum, laid back, not overtly emotional, is strict on his boundaries, doesn’t like to go out of his comfort zone, likes his possessions a certain away, romantically inclined but not as much as other people, I personally don’t relate but I have friends like this, just a thought

Dex-chan lover
He's the type of person that says no to everything, but when he is forced to do it, he actually likes it.

Anyone else think we are going to transition to "Please go home Noa-senpai!"
Wait. Then it's 180 chapters away from confession?

If this is the spearhead of your assumption, you should reread the series. Especially the part where Negiemon talks about her opinion of Noa.
Like, speedrunning through friend events is literally her whole ordeal.
That... doesn't really counter my point, though. Speedrunning friendship events means that speedrunning romance events for Noa would hardly be a stretch. The only reason she hasn't made any overt advances toward the MC is because she fears it will ruin their current relationship.

Dex-chan lover
That... doesn't really counter my point, though. Speedrunning friendship events means that speedrunning romance events for Noa would hardly be a stretch. The only reason she hasn't made any overt advances toward the MC is because she fears it will ruin their current relationship.
You didn't reread the Negiemon part like I told you to, did you.

Dex-chan lover
I laughed my ass off when Rihito immediately pushed her off the bed when she started to immediately fall asleep. This 27 year old is so sad it turns around back to being kind of cute.

Tbh compared to how he ussualy acts he’s acts different at his home (then again noa was doing stuff he explicitly said not to do)

Wait. Then it's 180 chapters away from confession?
Yeah and in those 180 chapters, she will hear him say that he loves her (multiple times), take her on an actual date, and go on a spa vacation, and will still not understand the signs.

Noa-senpai is lucky Rihito is as lenient as he is. If this was in America, Rihito would have every reason to confront HR about Noa-senpai's actions (like trying to take off his shirt and pushing intruding in personal space).

Users who are viewing this thread