Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Noa-Senpai and Savings

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced that the mangaka knows someone like this personally, because I've known someone exactly like this before, myself. Like, they're uncannily similar, to the point where I can damn near predict everything she'll say and do

I've worked with a similar person, and it was way less fun than Noa-sempai is. But she had many of the same features: very competent and reliable at work, super clingy and self-depreciating when talking about personal stuff.

I'm just glad that we worked in different locations so I was able to sever when things got too toxic.

Dex-chan lover
Generally just living together with someone saves a ton of money. There's a reason there's such a disparity between single and dual income families.
well yeah, the reason is the additional source of income, not the fact that living together saves money. I mean ofc you'd have more money to spare outside living expenses with two sources of income. but again, that's the additional source of income coming into play, as single income families still save money by living together.

Dex-chan lover
well yeah, the reason is the additional source of income, not the fact that living together saves money.
That's just redefining the base. Do you count per person or per household? If you count per household, then sure, you're just adding another source of income, but if it's per person, you save a lot of money on living costs that can be shared, such as rent and electricity.

Users who are viewing this thread