Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Noa-Senpai and The Summer Vacation Party

Dex-chan lover
Like I said chapters before... she is just a walking red flag not because if you get in a relationship with her she will be annoying, is because the moment my man rihito confessed to her or develop feelings... she Will reject him, she just want attention from him 24h , but again that is the point of the story, she will never let him have a girlfriend or any woman to come close to him, but it will not be his girlfriend too. Hahahahaha and that is the funny part
Bruh the reason they aren't dating is because she just got out of a failed relationship and wanted to develop a good friendship first instead of letting herself fall in love again.

As shown in the past chapter and how everyone reacts, she is basically the clingy girlfriend already. She might not be ready now, but it certainly isn't long before her current feelings turn into love

Dex-chan lover
I'm find interesting that people are dropping/disliking this because Noa when her behavior is the whole reason for me to even read this tbh, if she was a normal cutesy girl I wouldn't give this 5 chapters.

And I couldn't care less about her being a red flag, she is a fictional character not a dating partner in real life lol, maybe if this was more serious or drama focused, but you're experiencing this series wrong if you think something is going to go wrong in this series just because is the realistic way to do it, sorry but both of them are probably going to stay happy.

Dex-chan lover
Man stop... Stop it... I read it out loud and I just couldn't fucking stop laughing for 2 minutes.. Eeffoc🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm find interesting that people are dropping/disliking this because Noa when her behavior is the whole reason for me to even read this tbh, if she was a normal cutesy girl I wouldn't give this 5 chapters.

And I couldn't care less about her being a red flag, she is a fictional character not a dating partner in real life lol, maybe if this was more serious or drama focused, but you're experiencing this series wrong if you think something is going to go wrong in this series just because is the realistic way to do it, sorry but both of them are probably going to stay happy.
This story is only good because of her and she is so happy with him that you start to smile about it.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh the reason they aren't dating is because she just got out of a failed relationship and wanted to develop a good friendship first instead of letting herself fall in love again.

As shown in the past chapter and how everyone reacts, she is basically the clingy girlfriend already. She might not be ready now, but it certainly isn't long before her current feelings turn into love
Dude I want this to happen so much I don't even know why. I want Noa to break Rihito's metal wall and unravel his awkwardly cute side. The way he blushed when they were at his house so so cute.

And them Noa thighs are so lickable.. Wait what I was talking about again?

Dex-chan lover
Like I said chapters before... she is just a walking red flag not because if you get in a relationship with her she will be annoying, is because the moment my man rihito confessed to her or develop feelings... she Will reject him, she just want attention from him 24h , but again that is the point of the story, she will never let him have a girlfriend or any woman to come close to him, but it will not be his girlfriend too. Hahahahaha and that is the funny part
Ok, now you are acting like the r18 guy

Dex-chan lover
Mentally ill hot woman, good for like a oneshot but if this goes on without any relationship progress or improvement in her psyche, I think it's a drop.

Dex-chan lover

Lol @ wanting to develop a good friendship.

You're probably right but I gave her the benefit how the doubt until now. Since it's quite likely it will remain the same for tens of additional chapters, I don't see the point in imposing this to myself.
I mean, she really wasn't insufferable this chapter. Overdramatic at the beginning? Sure. But she was definitely significantly calmer this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Dude I want this to happen so much I don't even know why. I want Noa to break Rihito's metal wall and unravel his awkwardly cute side. The way he blushed when they were at his house so so cute.

And them Noa thighs are so lickable.. Wait what I was talking about again?
This is the way.

Users who are viewing this thread