Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Noa-Senpai and The Summer Vacation Party

Based new translator guy, standing his ground. Sao absolutely is peak, he's so real for that. (especially seasons 3 and 4. And the movie. And most of season 2.)

Dex-chan lover
Dude I want this to happen so much I don't even know why. I want Noa to break Rihito's metal wall and unravel his awkwardly cute side. The way he blushed when they were at his house so so cute.

And them Noa thighs are so lickable.. Wait what I was talking about again?
Each chapter is another brick removed and a step closer. I live for the moment they eventually get close enough for that wall to let her completely pass through instead of just her peeking in through the hole she made from repeatedly headbutting it.

Thing is: I think he is self aware enough to know she has been a net positive on his life and is slowly more and more willing to let her through while also being a calming presence to her

Like I said chapters before... she is just a walking red flag not because if you get in a relationship with her she will be annoying, is because the moment my man rihito confessed to her or develop feelings... she Will reject him, she just want attention from him 24h , but again that is the point of the story, she will never let him have a girlfriend or any woman to come close to him, but it will not be his girlfriend too. Hahahahaha and that is the funny part
That’s such an incel way of thinking bro 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread