Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Noa-Senpai and What-If

Dex-chan lover
I honesty can not tell if the author is intentionally writing Noa to be the bad guy or if the author thinks this shit is actually cute.

She has been insufferable for a while now.
It's more of a reflection on reality, I think. We've seen both Negi and Rihito plainly admit that she's a pain in the ass, but it's not out of malice. There are genuine people that act like Noa and sometimes it's not on their own volition. Author is just portraying how would people navigate a relationship with her.

Thanks for the update and I feel like my brotha absolutely did not listen to any of what she said

Fed-Kun's army
It's more of a reflection on reality, I think. We've seen both Negi and Rihito plainly admit that she's a pain in the ass, but it's not out of malice. There are genuine people that act like Noa and sometimes it's not on their own volition. Author is just portraying how would people navigate a relationship with her.
The way I would imagine a story like the one you are describing is both people in the relationship would moderate each other.

Noa would force Rihito to be more adventures and interested in others and Rihito would teach Noa to be more independent and self reliant.

It doesn't read as people navigating a relationship, it reads as her just harassing her friend and being annoying.

Dex-chan lover
The way I would imagine a story like the one you are describing is both people in the relationship would moderate each other.

Noa would force Rihito to be more adventures and interested in others and Rihito would teach Noa to be more independent and self reliant.

It doesn't read as people navigating a relationship, it reads as her just harassing her friend and being annoying.
And Rihito does tag along with Noa despite his reservations, and while Rihito hasn't personally said it, Negi in this chapter states some boundaries as his (and our) proxy. Is that not counted as navigating a relationship?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they will stay as friends till the end of the manga or if they eventually end up going out. I see romance tag but not rly any development

Fed-Kun's army
And Rihito does tag along with Noa despite his reservations, and while Rihito hasn't personally said it, Negi in this chapter states some boundaries as his (and our) proxy. Is that not counted as navigating a relationship?
Negi states a boundary, Noa says lol no and Rihito says ok.

That isn't a negotiation, that's just him completely relenting.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't know with this one. I thought we were closing in the becoming aware of feelings phase at least for Noa (Rihito is at least 150 chapters away from that) but now it looks like we are veering away from it instead.

Double-page supporter
Many chapters a go I said... she doesn't want to be his girlfriend and all of the guys that had confessed to her would be rejected... she just want attention, it doesn't even pass on her mind to be his girlfriend... she is a walking red flag.

Users who are viewing this thread