Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Noa-Senpai and An Important Day

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the page about her being one friend among many of his friend, when he is her only friend, it's... sad. And pretty realistic: between two people, a relationship is not always equal, or don't always have the same level of importance.

I'm not always okay with the way Noa act, but on this one... poor girl.

Also, this is "mixed messages: the manga" for my RomCom-obsessed ass. I still don't know if the author want to go the romance route for the two, or if they are just playing with the tropes and really want for them to be just friend... :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Could be the heat wave melting my brain, or maybe the lack of sleep.

But does anyone else think Noa-senpai is looking extra breedable in this chapter?
You see, I have this small wish. It's a cute little one: an entire day of entering some comment sections here without reading words that should put anyone who said them on a list. It's not the heat or lack or sleep, it's you.

Dex-chan lover
The key here is that she said that shes never been in any relationship that lasted more than 2 months, be it lover or friend. So this IS big for her.
this.
she even said that he should not feel guilty. She can't change what on how she feels, but she was never aggressive about it. I am sure she would not mistreat him at work if they ending breaking up their friendship

Dex-chan lover
Her menhera influence is increasing. Soon she'll be requiring an intake of hugs from her best friend to function normally, and then some hand holding, y'know, to showcase a good friendship, maybe a few kisses, for friends. Followed of course by eternal vows of love for one another, along with a strange craving for children. All as good friends of course, nothing weird about that!

Dex-chan lover
Based on the pacing and how things are in mangas, they would not be friends in six months. Sorry Noa.

Dex-chan lover
We need to introduce a 3rd person in this relationship if we're trying to keep it platonic.
Which is why I don't think it'll happen ever.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised that people are like "wow 2 months, that seems short" because the manga has been going on for more than 2 months. It has been longer for us.

I'm... honestly worried for her. She's desperately lonely and unstable. How does she have a job in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised that people are like "wow 2 months, that seems short" because the manga has been going on for more than 2 months. It has been longer for us.

I'm... honestly worried for her. She's desperately lonely and unstable. How does she have a job in the first place?
Not being good at maintaining close relationships doesn't necessarily mean she's also bad at work ig

This is shaping up to be one of the best horror manga of all time.

No seriously, I REALLY need the mangaka to do a complete 180 on the tone and go right in to a fucking psychological horror.
The ultimate twist. "I have been playing the long game."

Also... The Game... Haha you lose.

Users who are viewing this thread