Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 24

What a cliffhanger was this chapter ,more so because of the 4 days skip ,feels bad man XD

Fed-Kun's army
i almost thot they skipped a chapter or something.

This is STUPID, why would you go with the X days earlier crap here? minor spoilers, but the next 4 chapters still havent gotten to the snake fight, so this cliff is a long fucking wait. This author is stupid and this mixed up timeline crap is stupid

God it's so ridiculous when authors decide to do this sort of thing. We're 24 chapters in, they don't need to hit us with the shockers to get us interested in the series, doing something like this where it jumps forward and back achieves nothing beyond confusing the readers.

that time jump was so dumb that it hurts my head thinking how the author thought that was a good idea at all. it lasted for so long that i was beginning to think i missed some chapters. it took up like half the chapter. the author’s editors should be ashamed for allowing something so idiotic to see through to the end.

Wow, that was a long a*ss beginning hahaahahah.

SHE'LL BE FINE THOUGH. SHE'S PROBABLY GONNA CUT OFF THAT SNAKE'S STOMACH LATER AND MEET SOME NEW TEACHER OR OPPORTUNITY.

Users who are viewing this thread