Master Villainess the Invincible!

The plot is soooo bad and generic, but the characters and background is so much more than generic isekai trash... I was torn between a 6 or a 7 but the most recent chapter demands I lower your expectations.

Dark as it is to say I really like the plot development of
her accidentally killing her maid servant.
I feel like that one moment and it's aftermath justified the FL's super quick power up to me. The story isn't about her becoming more powerful, it's about her learning how to take that power seriously and use is in the right way.

I think we, as readers, take for granted how hard it must be to start thinking of something that the main character KNOWS is a novel as a real world with real consequences. The FL's reflection on the fact that she hadn't really thought of her power as a weapon is, in my opinion, extremely significant.

If she had powered up slowly, I think that particular struggle wouldn't be as prominent. But the fact that she's a prodigy who went from 0 to 100 in just days, mean she doesn't have the perspective or understanding that would come with actually working to get there and gaining a proper appreciation (and apprehension) for what she can do will be part of her character journey.

She's declared that she only wants to use her power for good, but I'm hoping that the narrative will go the route of showing that that is easier said than done. Not impossible, of course, but that only using her massive strength for good and holding on to your ideals means making a lot of hard decisions and even suffering. Deciding not to kill your enemies sounds nice on paper and reflect high morals...people can change and by not killing an enemy you are giving them the chance to become better people, but you're also running the risk of them trying again to harm you or others and you having to bear the weight of your decision if they succeed.

@orangeheaven yeah I definitely agree. I'm sort of glad that the mc started to realize it earlier on. You often see it becoming a huge problem and plot point in other manhwa because the mc figures it out too late and the authors often portray it as being super serious, when often there really isn't any occurring consequences. I feel like accidentally killing the maid definitely was a good twist.

It’s okay. It feels a little unrealistic because the FL has only trained for a month and is beating these people who have trained for years. I wish we got to actually see her struggle with her magic and slowly build it up instead of being good at it right of the bat. A solid 6/10.

Dex-chan lover
fast paced action with solid plot and story. generic? oh boy even someone getting stronger/op is overused. dont say that to me. this is good. the paneling, the transition between panel, and how the story/plot was told.

currently its 10/10 until a plothole appears. you cant see mount tai if you rate this below 7.

Is it to much to ask that female protaganists in wuxia shit get to fucking WRECK HOUSE?

Like, holy shit, this is the first story of this style I've seen where the the fighting isn't pure sausage.

In summery, reject diplomacy. solve all problems with your fists

Fed-Kun's army
This is great. So rare to see murim/wuxia content with a competent female protag. Followed as fuck.

Love this manga. The martial arts is well drawn and I just love the way the FL looks. She's strong and elegant at the same time. Can't wait to read more chapters.

OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS KUNG FU MANGA WITH A CUTE ROMANTIC STORY LIKE THIS!!!! KYAAAAAA 💜❤💜❤💜

Users who are viewing this thread