Master Villainess the Invincible!

DISCLAIMER
this is a Korean novel , hence better than most of the mass produced Chinese novels of the same genre of martial arts.

Really not sure if Korean/Chinese/Japanese authors know what a villainess is.
Other than that it’s a pleasant read with great art.

I really love this,
esp the big guy in the eon family, he is cute~, i think his name is gunwoo? idk. But again he is cute~

i dropped read this after
she eat that ginseng and suddenly become goku

it's not like i dislike strong FL, i still stan with strong FL like mellissa, astina, charlotte and ianna, but her plot point in that part was absurdly nonsense for me

imo
her progression was much better before she ate that ginseng, at least author can make it a bit slower so we can see her progression little by little, since there are not much other main plot in that part, it much better if her detoxification success after a week and suddenly became a bit stronger because of some of her ki opened, then her guards teach her some material arts and opened her other ki later on, it's more make a sense than just randomly eat 1000 y/o ginseng that make her ki fully riped and become goku and control her power

we not even at ch 10 and she now could throw kamehameha like wtf

Very good. just worried when the main love interest appears she will lose all personality as many others in the genre do.

Hmmm.... FL Cover DROPP!!!(It's like saying women are funny)
FL in my opinion should just stay on the romance side

@yudh08 I feel the same. At first I was pretty hyped after the scene you mentioned so I checked the raws
but the pacing feels a little all over the place afterward. She became OP with only a little to no training. It's not like she becomes Saitama, it's just that she levels up from 1 to 50 real quick and the transition feels unnatural. Previously I could relate more to the MC, but now her character felt distant, and it's as if they stopped digging deeper into her personality. She felt like the typical kind and innocent MC who's actually OP

I really like it. I feel the pacing is okay, because she should have been a this level without the poison. So it's just taking back her power! I really love this one.

Do the people in East Asia teach their children to look both ways before crossing the street? I swear, the pedestrian run over by a car scenario is way too played out at this point. Besides, it would be way more believable if the protagonist was also driving. I feel like most people that die in car crashes are also in a car, or is hitting a pedestrian really more common than a car crash irl?

@32oiru ikr
she become something like generic boring wuxia protagonist

not even 10 ch
and all character build in the earlier series seems all gone after she learn martial arts

she even she endangering herself with almost revealing her power to public just for help random ppl, even her guards said not to do it because her life could be targeted by her foster mom's ppl

MC: i'm gonna survive
guards: miss don't reveal your power after we arrived in town, or your life could be targeted
MC: ok
*arrived at town
*MC pick a fight with random bully

dude wth

@Imperfectinfinity Haven't you heard the gospel of the almighty Truck-kun? Some may claim that they are the most prolific serial killer in history. But scholars know that Truck-kun is actually a herald of the multiverse gods, ceaselessly working to find people to send to another world.

@imperfectinfinity yeah they do lol, getting hit by a car as a pedestrian is pretty common since there’s almost 4k people dying everyday from car accidents and over half of those are from people not in cars, cars are specifically designed to help people survive accidents with features like crumple zones, seat belts and airbags however for pedestrians just a 5mph difference could mean the difference between life and death (if you get hit by a car going 45mph it’s more likely you’ll die than survive). Non lethal car accidents involving 2 vehicles are way more common than lethal.

Users who are viewing this thread