Master Villainess the Invincible!

Okay, that's dumb as fuck... she finds a weird plant crying like a baby and her first response is to eat it?! She doesn't wait for anyone to come, she doesn't identify the plant, she just shoves it in her mouth... did no one in ancient China get taught not to munch on random weeds?

@Boa-Noah I mean you couldn’t identify that this is based on ancient Korea and not China so it isn’t far fetched that she shoves it in her mouth without identification

Welp... That's why you don't go around eating things off the ground 😂

Damn this story might be like all the rest, but I can't help but want more as soon as possible! 😊✨

That maid needs to go

@Boa-Noah IKR!!! Lmfao I wheezed so hard when she just shoved it into her mouth not knowing what it is, like??? And it's even weirder that it happened to be 'crying' like a baby

@sodashintaro
Really? How is it not farfetched that she shoves a random maybe edible, maybe sentient, definitely magic plant in her mouth without any hint of hesitation?
She has -2000 common sense! How did she survive until adulthood not knowing you can't eat random things you find on the ground?

Beautiful and refreshing art. Decent storyline so far but could be a typical and boring villainess redemption as well. Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses

This MC is so pretty I love it. Our villainess seems to have a protagonist halo (i mean, getting a 10,000 year old ginseng, meeting the ML's future subordinate) but I'm not annoyed yet. Maybe because I'm kinda tired of western magic world reincarnations and this seems a decent take on a wuxia villainess transmigration?

Users who are viewing this thread