Master Villainess the Invincible!

SO WHAT IF SHE'S DIFFERENT. YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY IF SHE'S A CAT OR A DOG. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

I've read the raws and I got to tell you, it's just getting good. If your curious as to if this is a good read, then yes. Is it slow at first, yes, but I'll start to pick up with the first arc
being about a drug that when consumed upon death, will give tremendous power to the body and their ki will become overwhelmingly powerful, but it's in its early stages of testing, so you'll see in the future chapters translated that is currently 2 people we see use it.

I really like the artstyle of this Manhwa. Kinda reminds me of other korean martial art manhwas like Yongbi and Gosu.

I love the fl

I always have issues with these ml who get so concerned about having their engagements annuled easily and are like "NO. SOMETJINGS WRONG" becayse boohoo you got ur wish let the girl live byee

Fed-Kun's army
Seems generic from the description but comments below praise it. Give it a few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The story so far has been pretty nice, the Wuxia tag scared me but thankfully they have yet to throw bazillions of cultivation terms at me.
I'm excited to see where this goes.

Users who are viewing this thread