Master Villainess the Invincible!

Can someone remind me who the two male characters are at the end of chapter 20? Was the dark haired one her ex fiancé? What about the blonde dude?

@Booden
you are correct about the main dude, from what I know blonde dude is a new face/character that was introduced. It’s possible he’s the stepmother’s son or related to the step mother considering that’s the only blond hair blue eyes character so far in the series. [\spoiler]

the pretty blond guy, who iirc from a spoiler thread is haewon's stepmom's nephew (so no blood relation) is really, really pretty. god, kinda hoping he won't be an antagonist because he's too pretty;;;; maybe 2nd ML?

I ship so much >< I hope the ml leave our villainess alone too Cauz if he becomes clingy I swear to god!!!

Chapters 1-3: acting fairly intelligently. Chapter four: does the most idiotic thing possible (like she's got to have been suffering some sort of injury to the head level of sheer dumbness).

Whoahahaha that namgoong jiha sure is one narcissistic young master. I like guys like this in stories bcs it'll be so satisfying seeing him being shot down and put back in his place.

Thanks to this chapter I was reminded that the original ML is a scum and an idiot, now I can comfortably stan the new ML huehuehue

Users who are viewing this thread