Master Villainess the Invincible!

Omg this is so good so far, I love badass FLs I can't wait to see how much she'll improve.

Also people, stop saying that they're blood related cause they are not. Did yall not see when this mysterious guy called him King Heon (think that was the name) so more than likely he's royalty and he's probably just hiding in the Eon family. And If I remember correctly someone on a spoiler site explained the whole side branch thing and I think they said, (I might be missing a few stuff) that people from the main and side branch aren't all necessarily related and they just have the same ancestor that initially started the family.

But the point is, they're not related. And yall know how these manhwas and manhuas are, you could be saved by a random stranger and they be like "to show my gratitude I would like be your sworn brother!" or "I would like to call you big brother!" Stuff like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Not even Koreans can make Wuxia good, but it's at least "top tier" for a Wuxia, so far...

MC is not a psychopath. Doesn't kill people for fun. Doesn't always think about their previous lives knowledge but get immersed into their new live. Doesn't have a cheat skill from their previous live. The typical reincarnation cheat skill is somewhat acceptable because if heritage. I could go on.
I think this one really sticks out of the reincarnation crowd. It's not an amazing story that will lead to something big, but the world building is muuuuch better than the average "can I haz cheat skill" manga.
Also confident FL with a personality and not beeing overly simped over is always a plus.

omg im so in love with this... thank you so much for translating (i’ve read all your works!! keep it up!!)

I'm usually not into martial arts associated in anything I read.

But, so far, I've enjoyed how our MC has faced everything. I can't wait for more chapters!

Thank you for translating an amazing work!

Double-page supporter
what a good stuff this is. the FL art is also the prettiest?!? and she's choosing her own path?!? what a good stuff thank god i combed korea tag over again

and whyyyy the novel had to be kakao, i cant auto translate it (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Omg over love this so far>< Fl is so strong and not one that enjoys killing others or scheming others for purpose of power. And oh the Gentle giant I believe is the Ml, theres also a mysterious story with him and I cant wait to find out><
Thank you author and thank you translators^^

So, I just want to confirm something -
ML (the buff boy) and FL are not related, right? Maybe I missed something, but I read that apparently they're distant relatives... so are they really related?

Fed-Kun's army
@06790679
The blue haired man and the MC are distantly related, which is strange from a modern perspective to see them as love interests but keep in mind the timeframe that this story is based off of, it would not be odd for relatives close in age to be wed to "keep the family pure" or try to keep martial arts techniques from outsiders. He's from a smaller branch family and was brought in due to a lack of a male heir, I can only assume that they're cousins many times removed.

Spoiler for big guy ML and FL
big guy is not related in anyway it is said there in a panel he was a heir or some sort of the royal family which means he is not of the eon family/clan

So the ml
the big cutie. Someone posted it in a forum i follow. He’s a royalty. I think the mc’s grandpa adopted him and claimed he’s a distant relative of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread