Master Villainess the Invincible!

>just eat the magical plant dude
>it'll give you kung fu powers
Who the fuck writes this garbage?

Dex-chan lover
Picked it up on a lark, but it quickly got really addicting. Flows very smoothly to. Highly recommend it.

I agree with the commenter below. Checked it out on a whim, but pretty impressed with pacing and how likable characters are.

@freshguac the ginseng thing is actually a pretty common item/trope in martial art fantasy stories like these! ginseng is considered to have "mystical" properties irl as well, particularly in china - people believe it to be a sort of cure-all so im not surprised its used this way. the story makes it clear up her blocked ki + give her an abundance of it (probably due to its age). just a random tidbit of info for you but there was a 1,000 year old root sold for a quarter million dollars in 2007-2008!

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 86 has been finished but you'll need to use another site if you wish to read it. Chapter 86 has marked the end of the second season so we will all be needing to wait again for the third to start.
Anyway this one still hits. In my personal opinion it been great from the start and I look forward to the third season. Just wish it would have continued on Mangadex

Users who are viewing this thread