Masuraou - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - Pride

Man, this story deserved to be axed. It's so cringing that I can't believe it.

Contributor
I thought he wanted the title to override the nickname about his massive dick? Wasn't it Naruse who wanted to use it to confess?

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's not even thinking about Seri's opinion in this at all lol, it's as if she's willing to be his boyfriend if he wins. Well, as this dumb manga logic goes I think it's possible that she accepted it, right now I'm just curious how this trainwreck ends. I just saw the Chinese translation and apparently, she
accepted
him lol...

Fed-Kun's army
"Wa-how did he pull off the infamous「punch again after failing your first punch」 technique?!?!"

@Kuraiaku To be fair, he doesn't speak of it as "if I win, Seri'll become my gf". Although someone could actually intend it that way, basically it's just a confession. It doesn't oblige Seri to accept (although she will, she's been shown to have some interest in the MC). Of course, during this fight the MC is speaking as if Seri's not even there, but he's been hit on the head enough times already to make him hardly aware of anything except his opponent.
I definitely see this scenario as related to a harmful trope, but it knows its borders.

Dex-chan lover
@RayS It's on the stupid spectrum not harmful, but stupid. Well, to be fair he does realize that he's dumb as a brick and got absolutely nothing on him other than brawling...

Users who are viewing this thread