Mata, Kata Omou. - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Again

Double-page supporter
Thanks for finishing this. I wish this author can make someone that can last a little longer.

it not make any sense yes i know
after i read the raw i think it about to be axed and author want to rush thing and dont give a F about the story anymore

Double-page supporter
Tsurara is still the villain in all of this. Her fate was tragic, sure, but in an attempt to escape it she made so many others suffer ACROSS MULTIPLE UNIVERSES.

The only good explanation I can find for this ending is that Tsurara used her ability to shift Kiyose to a third universe... Or she trapped Kiyose in a hallucination of her final wish.

Double-page supporter
Smells of axed, we don't know what happened to the guys in the parallel universe, we don't know what her soul said and why the body was left there looking at it, we don't know what the supposed goddess is fighting against, and there's no explanation as to why she's suddenly able to send her back in time in her own world line...
I really, really liked this series, and seeing it end like this honestly breaks my heart. Let's hope Roku finds it in himself to continue it through some oneshots every now and then. Or he could make a series continuing with the "soulless" persona of the MC?
Ah welp, see you soon space cowboy.

visit https://discord.gg/BvREufv or https://mangadex.org/group/593/mugen-shoujo/manga/ for more scans like this! Thank you all for reading and feel free to ask me anything

Dex-chan lover
I am so lost in all of this... what the heck happened...
I guess the author wanted to give her a happy ending but... this makes no sense... she should have died after all of that... so how the heck is she not only alive, but so is the dude? 😵 i liked the story and the idea, but im so confused idk what to feel about this...

We should start a petition to ban Manga endings that are shots of unimportant things. Here is their shoes. History’s Strongest Disciple was like the MC time skip arm and desk. It’s pretentious and a cop out.

Group Leader
Could've just killed everyone and it'd be a better ending. A lot of potentials but this manga just fell short of everything. Oh well, thanks for translating this series nonetheless!

Contributor
I'm a bit confused by what had just happened.
Like, what was the point of that multiverse in the end if she could just have her normal life back like that?

Other than that, thanks for finally completing this manga.

Aggregator gang
ah... disappointing ending sadly. A very promising beggining and an ending that arrives too fast without any explanation
Well thanks for the translation anyway !

jak

Contributor
She died in the second timeline so the girl put her in a new one where shes the childhood friend again and the guy is alive.

Users who are viewing this thread