Mata, Kata Omou. - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Again

I don't know what's going on and I really don't wanna know. Let's just forget this shit and move on.

I wonder if this would have been axed if there was only one male character.

Double-page supporter
Shame that another manga I liked at the start went to shit real quick. What a waste of pretty art.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol that ending

So constructing from all the bits and pieces, I guess her original intention was to die and let FMC go trick someone else, but FMC was unexpectedly not-angry so goddessgirl decided she would go trick another angry girl instead, thus reviving FMC's boyfriend --which she could have done all along but didn't--.

this ending was a little disappointing for me ... I wanted it to be in the other world again ;-;
Well, it doesn't matter, I really liked the story.

Man, this mangaka really can't keep a story going, can he? At least Kawaii Joushi is continuing this month.

Damn, all those development and build up were nothing? I mean the ending just too fast and seems like the author doesn't fucking care anymore, as long as the story ended and the protagonist finally has a good end romance

Ahhhh, the same author as 'Renai Shimasen ka?', not surprised if the ending just... Meh

Dex-chan lover
wonderful absolutely wonderful i am so glad i remembered to read this it actually had a relatively satisfying ending even though it was rushed and if it wasnt axed, could have had more time to develop

Users who are viewing this thread