Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Birth of a Slave

Fed-Kun's army
I'm late and I'm having a feeling that those monsters/shukkis were previously men. Probably virgin men/sage or something?! XD

Fed-Kun's army
Ah. Yes. 2020. I remember that year.

Edit: The first chapter sure is trying to get to the main idea pretty fast. But even though it's a bit rushed, it isn't exactly lazy. Seems to cover it's basis without over exposition, but exposition it does have.

Not God awful of a start, not inherently bad. Bit interesting. Though, despite the gender role flip, I'm pretty sure the train scene is accurate to current reality-so it's hilarious that it's trying to paint this as a privileged that can only exist in this world where women have superpowers and not in modern day Japan.

I love when mangas says: "Gender equality is no more"
man, ...are you serious? oh, you are really serious, please allow me to laugh louder.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tosher It's a male masochist power fantasy. A feminist one wouldn't have started off with "I need a man for my girl power to function." 😝

I almost never read manga but I'm reading this because I like some light femdom and the MC is actually taking his role with pride. It's hard to get used to reading manga cause I am used to watching anime and short form doujins. The art is nice and the girls are pretty good looking, especially one girl later in the story with a great pair of legs that got me to read this manga. So yeah, I'm liking it so far. Though I would love it if the girls were nicer to him and saw his own value.

Double-page supporter
Feminist's are the worst. Just saying, no gender is more important then another. Hic

god hope this isnt incelly agit prop dont disappoint me the whole slavery demon peach tree concept seems interesting though

Edit: Mc gets cucked but isnt getting cucked calling it this is the overall concept of the manga but yeeeeaaaa this is def far from agit prop pheeww

so this whole manga is about feminism and femdom? ight

also this relationship so far reminds me of maka and soul in a way

Users who are viewing this thread