Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 100 - The Elite Soldiers of Mato

Dex-chan lover
I still think the rewards are in actuality just the deep seated desires of the girls being brought out by the lending process and not entirely Yuuki's own wishes. Can't wait for Ren's second reward session.
I think that as well, i have been saying that since a long time ago. Sure it may be slightly influenced by yuuki but i think what they give as a reward, as well as how they give it, is influenced by their subconcious. For the Absolute Existence that is the chief i think she subconciously wants someone she can be weak and submissive to instead of being "on" all the time.

Dex-chan lover
author is doing everything to make her look sus, what is author trying to hide?

Supporter
I still think the rewards are in actuality just the deep seated desires of the girls being brought out by the lending process and not entirely Yuuki's own wishes. Can't wait for Ren's second reward session.

You're right ... that's why I think Yuuki is going to save her ass ...

and then spank her ass.

Every one bows down to her (literally in this chapter) and psychologically her only main outlet is being treated like a sub and only Yuuki has the power to do that and has done that in the past.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that everyone is gonna hold onto his chains when he loses control and he gets an ultimate form. And then... The ultimate reward...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was convinced that the most powerful chief after Ren was Tenka. I guess the Third Chief possesses an ability more broken than space manipulation, but is apprehensive in using it.

Time travel, perhaps?

Given the wording, I would assume most likely it is an ultra defensive ability, almost impossible to reach.

I really like Ren. At the end of the day, she's probably twisted because she's a victim of the ploys of the adults. Come on, the prime minister is super suspicious, she has no eyes. Can't be a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
I also have another question. What is Himari doing there, when the chiefs are ready for the assault? Yuuki makes sense, he's important for Kyouka's ability.... but Himari?

Dex-chan lover
Kyouka's watching Yumeji, so Himari has to activate Slave.
I had forgotten that Himari can copy slave. Good call!
Althought technically she can copy the abilities, but it's a downgrade? I wonder if Yuuki's form will be weaker for that.

Last edited:
Supporter
I'm really interested in what's going to happen next. I always felt like the ecchi was kinda dragging the story down, and this chapter kinda proved that for me.
Kinda waiting slave reward with ren 🤤

Dex-chan lover
I was convinced that the most powerful chief after Ren was Tenka. I guess the Third Chief possesses an ability more broken than space manipulation, but is apprehensive in using it.

Time travel, perhaps?
Yachi has that

Dex-chan lover
No it's based off the girl's personalities/attributes not desires...

Otherwise konomi probably wouldn't have gotten naked cause she just wanted a Date was all.

And Himari damn well didn't wanna show Yuuki her panties at the beginning cause she hated him at that time.

Dex-chan lover
Damn her eyes giving me Makima flashbacks. A lot of screentime on ren makes me worry about her considering she's also going in first as well as being the strongest. I hope we get to see the rewards!!
Actually, that's a good question. We've seen what'd happen if Yuuki or the master fainted at the end of the transformation, they simply just stand and walk to him whenever both are awoken but what'd happen if his master died while he's transformed?
Knowing the content relates to the sentiment both sides share I have a feeling Kyouka's gonna bear the brunt of a pretty heavy "reward" if that ever happen.

Dex-chan lover
C1gwObb.jpg

Must protect (╥﹏╥)

Dex-chan lover
Damn her eyes giving me Makima flashbacks. A lot of screentime on ren makes me worry about her considering she's also going in first as well as being the strongest. I hope we get to see the rewards!!
So is the abuse and manipulation

Dex-chan lover

Time travel, perhaps?
Yachiho can already manipulate time. Bell wouldnt have a similar ability.

I'm so confused about Ren. That's literally Makima eyes when she knew the coordinates, but she still on the good side for now, and her relationship with Bell too.

Users who are viewing this thread