Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 100 - The Elite Soldiers of Mato

Dex-chan lover
what if they dognap yuuki

next chapter comes feb 11th and thats rens birthday

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused about Ren. That's literally Makima eyes when she knew the coordinates, but she still on the good side for now, and her relationship with Bell too.

She's a girl that has been manipulated by adults since she was small. They called her humanity's savior, and had her develop a suicidally overconfident personality that is easy to manipulate. She developed a "I have to control everyone" personality because of that.

I don't think she's evil. More like, she's a twisted victim. I really hope we will have character growth for her.
(And then she can join the harem)

Dex-chan lover
I was convinced that the most powerful chief after Ren was Tenka. I guess the Third Chief possesses an ability more broken than space manipulation, but is apprehensive in using it.

Time travel, perhaps?
Canopus.
https://mato-seihei-no-slave.fandom.com/wiki/Canopus

No it's based off the girl's personalities/attributes not desires...

Otherwise konomi probably wouldn't have gotten naked cause she just wanted a Date was all.

And Himari damn well didn't wanna show Yuuki her panties at the beginning cause she hated him at that time.

A little of column A and a little of column B. There was a chapter a ways back where Yuuki says something like, "That's what I thought at the time." and Kyouka keeps saying what a pervert he is for the things he makes the girls do all the time.

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope this doesn't get Yuuki into a bind! With an unstable form like that and a weaker copied slave power, nearly anything can happen next! Hopefully it's just the reward!

Power Uploader
Woah woah woah, too much happened in this chapter. Didn't we already fight the big bad? Where's the resting chapter? Where is my ecchi. Also anyone who says "The ecchi is dragging this manga down ooga booga" should be stoned for having such a dog shit opinion. I need at least 200 more chapters with many of them being solely ecchi chapters.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm hoping Ren gets everything she needs out of becoming Yuuki's sub during the rewards portion (come on, high powered career woman has to love a domineering man in the bedroom), I'm deathly afraid too many death flags have been raised by now. I really don't want any of them to experience the Akame ga Kill curse...

Fed-Kun's army
You never censor the nipple in this manga! Since when you censor?

I never notice untill I see Yamashiro, please dont censor I want to do with Yamashiro

Fed-Kun's army
I check back and find that it's still uncensor at chapter 90

What is wrong? Why suddenly censor it? ToT

Dex-chan lover
All the people scared about death flags and I'm here trying to recall if any named characters have even died in this series? Kuusetsu, who isn't even dead, really?

Dex-chan lover
All the people scared about death flags and I'm here trying to recall if any named characters have even died in this series? Kuusetsu, who isn't even dead, really?
I mean, this is written by the author of Akame ga Kill, so there's always the chance they may just go AWOL at some point and just start killing off characters left and right.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this chapter. In my eyes, a lot happened... character showcase of Ren herself and her relationship with Bell... finally getting a continuation from when Kyouka saved Yumeji... Mira and Konomi showing affection towards Yuuki and the setup for a battle.

About the ecchi, sometimes it could be seeing as stopping the plot development, but come on... this is an integral part of the series. On the other hand, sometimes it does not interfere at all, and instead is used to develop character and relationships.

In this chapter in particular, the onsen scene was very important to establish the dynamics of the relationship between Ren and Bell. To me at least, is news that Ren actually seems to care (I would even argue in a romantic way) about Bell, and that is the reason she bullies her, instead of for just being weak. This interaction needed to happen, if it wasn't on an ecchi manga, it would have happened maybe in a office setting or something, but since it is ecchi, it just happened at the onsen. No harm to plot at all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, this is written by the author of Akame ga Kill, so there's always the chance they may just go AWOL at some point and just start killing off characters left and right.
Akame Ga Kill started killing characters almost at the very beginning (oh, schere :( ...) This series has a different tone, more lighthearted and ecchi. I don't think they'll kill Ren Yamashiro, not in a million years. At most, she could be surpassed, defeated and receive a shower of humility.

Dex-chan lover
That exchange with the government is pretty meh. Skippable scene. That event might be best to be just an added info in future events. That scene disrupt the flow of this chapter that makes people think there is nothing happening on this chapter (that makes it like a rushed chapter too). The prolonged of the hospital scene or the onsen scene would be better to do. That exchange with the government is a waste of panel for this chapter

Dex-chan lover
That exchange with the government is pretty meh. Skippable scene. That event might be best to be just an added info in future events. That scene disrupt the flow of this chapter that makes people think there is nothing happening on this chapter (that makes it like a rushed chapter too). The prolonged of the hospital scene or the onsen scene would be better to do. That exchange with the government is a waste of panel for this chapter
I do kinda wonder if you guys skip game cutscenes to get to the play faster, haha.

Everything has a reason, even if only to establish stakes. Scenes you skip or deem unimportant at the time may affect the plot in a big way. Then next thing you know, people will be yelling about plot armor, or this came out of nowhere, etc…

Not saying that is the case for that scene, but just in general. Although, if the exchange with the govt. seems meh, would that be the same when the 8 gods met to decide to attack? Or could it further impress upon the reader Ren’s hubris, like was pointed out when she first visited the PM? Honestly, seems like a red flag and that’s troubling.

Supporter
I check back and find that it's still uncensor at chapter 90

What is wrong? Why suddenly censor it? ToT
In the volume edition, the chapters typically have less censoring; gotta give some incentive to purchase the books...
@Ardesc, bless them, usually backports the "improved parts" to their previous magazine release (look up the credits for chapter 45.5 for example), and I sure hope they continue to do so in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I do kinda wonder if you guys skip game cutscenes to get to the play faster, haha.

Everything has a reason, even if only to establish stakes. Scenes you skip or deem unimportant at the time may affect the plot in a big way. Then next thing you know, people will be yelling about plot armor, or this came out of nowhere, etc…

Not saying that is the case for that scene, but just in general. Although, if the exchange with the govt. seems meh, would that be the same when the 8 gods met to decide to attack? Or could it further impress upon the reader Ren’s hubris, like was pointed out when she first visited the PM? Honestly, seems like a red flag and that’s troubling.
No. I don't skip that's why i can talk about it. There is a skill to make the story flowing better. And if that would came out half baked or meh or worse it's better to cancel it and then improve other event in the chapter. it still can be used for later part of the story. That exchange with that government only pointed out that mato defense corps doing it excellently. But that event is really uneventful unlike the meeting of 8 god of thunder (which is have many new information at that time). That meeting with government can be shrinked to one page rather than 4 pages. And then we can get a more explanation scene with bell background story at the onsen. Honestly the government seems a weak entity that holds no significance to the story if they waste 4 pages for little information like that

Dex-chan lover
Akame Ga Kill started killing characters almost at the very beginning (oh, schere :( ...) This series has a different tone, more lighthearted and ecchi. I don't think they'll kill Ren Yamashiro, not in a million years. At most, she could be surpassed, defeated and receive a shower of humility.
Never say never

Users who are viewing this thread