Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 101 - Gods vs Ren

Supporter
She's either going to get clapped during the reward as the enemy probably knows Yuuki's ability and how it is impossible to break out of once it has started.
-or-
She gets clapped by Yuuki and something bad happens after the reward, like this was a stalling tactic to attack somewhere else or with something else copying her powers, since they have that doppelganger lurking around.

Dex-chan lover
That commander once she loses will have a glorious to behold character breakdown.
Considering her reaction to having Yuki treat her like a pet, I think she'll definitely have something bordering a mental breakdown from truly suffering defeat.

That said, she's simply too overconfident. One of her abilities had no affect on a God, and she fell for a body double, that's something she should've took lesson to remain cautious.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she's convinced of how powerful she is and how she's on top of everything ("Under Japan's - under MY supervision") makes me think that they're going to make her join them by her own will once her behavior starts being considered "problematic" by the government and she gets ousted. Like, "look how powerful you are, you should be the leader of the world".

Ren has all the characteristics of a villain and acts like one despite being on the good side so it's just a matter of time before she falls.

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I've read this series, and I'm already seeing a collar. Someone will be barking next chapter :wowee: and it won't be Yuuki. And it'd be quite a sight for their teammates if they followed them.
:smug:

Users who are viewing this thread