Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - Bell's Tears

Dex-chan lover
youve gotta be fucking kidding me. the purest character in the manga besides the units loli and she dies cause shes too op? thats some bs if ive ever seen it

Dex-chan lover
youve gotta be fucking kidding me. the purest character in the manga besides the units loli and she dies cause shes too op? thats some bs if ive ever seen it

It will be fine, she's likely alive.

Remember that Ren said to Bell: "Only I am capable of killing you". So... for now we assume she has a reason she can't be easily killed.

Dex-chan lover
Even though this is the same writer as Akame ga Kill, I really don't feel like a sudden and brutal death is this story's style. I'm willing to bet that Bell is still alive somehow.

Fed-Kun's army
Now that's one heck of unexpected development.
Welp, at the very least I'm pump up to see what kind of girl the Eight's Chief is.

Dex-chan lover
By the way. Fukuma is on the express train to be summarily dismembered by Ren or another chief.

And then she can join Kuusetsu inside Yuuki's mind. Cause you know... Gotta build up the mind harem too.

Dex-chan lover
EXACTLY ! her ability was too OP for the writing so she had to be cast away
So far the fights and ecchi moments are great but the narration overall is very weak...
yeah the narration can be pretty weird and disappointing

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Fucking Christ that took a turn. I get this is the author of Akame ga Kill and all, but god damn

Dex-chan lover
...I'd respect this story more if Bell is indeed dead. showing that death can happen, but we all know she isnt dead. That rarely happens in manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking at this plot development from a distance, but this is actually a good way for the author to seal this OP character (for now) without going full Jojo Part 5. Though, if the enemy didn't destroy the card after sealing the real body in it, there still lies the possibility of her coming back to life in the future.

Dex-chan lover
We've got the same thing with Mira before, I have a feeling there's a reason she's the girl that got played around by the Chief a lot
Wait til the chief plays around with the imposter. Lol. Let’s see how that plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread