Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 109 - Chief VS Chief VS Chief

Dex-chan lover
Triple swimsuit reward? Top tier.

It's going to be stupidly OP, there's no way after so much anticipation he'll throw us a useless one like Shushu's.
i genuinly think quite the oppposite because we haven't really seen that meny useless combos. like with the exception of Shushu and Mira every other one has been really usefull even ones you wouldn't expect. also i don't really see a way that you can make his transformation be that op just because tenkas ability by itself is already very op. also more so of the transformations i'm really looking at how a combo could work as well. like more then 1 rider type stuff hell one of the best combos would have been bell and yakumo ezo( the tornado girl) for an invisible high speed destruction but well....

Dex-chan lover
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My guess is he'll be able to do short-distance teleportation with Tenka's gates
I doubt it, the slave's powers pretty much never directly corresponds to the master's powers - it usually is something that pairs up with their fighting style (or in Nei's case other role). Presumably it'll be something fast to help get into the gates quickly though.
i genuinly think quite the oppposite because we haven't really seen that meny useless combos. like with the exception of Shushu and Mira every other one has been really usefull even ones you wouldn't expect. also i don't really see a way that you can make his transformation be that op just because tenkas ability by itself is already very op. also more so of the transformations i'm really looking at how a combo could work as well. like more then 1 rider type stuff hell one of the best combos would have been bell and yakumo ezo( the tornado girl) for an invisible high speed destruction but well....
Mira's was okay, if a bit on the lower end. I'd argue Konomi's was worse. While I'd hesitate to guess as to what his transformation with Tenka would be, considering how long he's been holding out on us it simply has got to be something good. I doubt it'll be Killer Fang level but up there for sure.

Double-page supporter
Another 50 or so chapters and it should be straight hentai at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
again bruh I am disappointed. I am expecting the battle of the chiefs to be as intense as when Yuki against that family. It might be really better if the fan service is in another chapter as an opening chapter

Dex-chan lover
I am... SO HARD... right now, I couldn't possibly describe it, and I know I am not the only one.

I really want to know who is Azumama's baby daddy, because I am starting to think... that woman did not have those girls with only one man... because one man would not be able to deal with all... THAT.

Dex-chan lover
It is truly the mark of a great series that can have a good fight scene in the first half (that whole using the lending to disable Yuuki was honestly a pretty smart move) and then a seamless transition to the 3 chief swimsuit fan service scene. Incredible, hats off to you Takahiro and Takemura sensei.
nah it would be very better if the fight is prolonged and the fan service is in another chapter as an opening chapter. This is not a good fight. It's not intense. It's just showing a few good battle scene. But this pacing makes it like they are barely doing training at all. If that trading advice is the tool to showing growth, that one was very lacking

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it, the slave's powers pretty much never directly corresponds to the master's powers - it usually is something that pairs up with their fighting style (or in Nei's case other role). Presumably it'll be something fast to help get into the gates quickly though.

Mira's was okay, if a bit on the lower end. I'd argue Konomi's was worse. While I'd hesitate to guess as to what his transformation with Tenka would be, considering how long he's been holding out on us it simply has got to be something good. I doubt it'll be Killer Fang level but up there for sure.
I don't really remember all of his slave's ability so correct me if I am wrong. My best guess would be a radar-like ability so she doesn't need to actually see the target to wrap. or a camouflage ability so the enemy can't make a guess where she want to wrap. I actually very like if she got an ability like knov from hunter x hunter (look it up if you want to know) that she got a portable dimension too

Users who are viewing this thread