Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 110 - Each One's Growth

Dex-chan lover
Finally... The most quiet one makes her official debut. Hopefully... Takahiro-sensei has been keeping her in the dark for way too long. I hope she's the real deal and not someone who is horribly misunderstood like King from One Punch Man.

Dex-chan lover
Man, they better not be giving my girls shine before the Bell shaped hammer drops... Not to mention the new meat team that we'll finally get to see!

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see what the deal is with Varvara Pilipenko. She hasn't spoken a word (if I recall correctly) since her debut.

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe anymore that it is just Yuuki's desire on those rewards, the first reward was just a kiss... a deep one sure, but just a kiss.

Now... well, she could strip the panties and it would be the same.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I get that it's a fan service manga but can we plese actually get some actual training done
You're kidding right? Isn't that what they've been doing. This chapter said, "look how much they've grown" and "look where they're going to focus their efforts"

Hell, during the inter-captain battle, Kyouka was shown a weakness of Slave that they have to overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread