Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 110 - Each One's Growth

Dex-chan lover
Frankly I do trust wiki more often than not when it comes to things like gender. I don't trust wiki with ages of a character tho.

But with Fukuma literally NOTHING points at them being a man. Not even in the introduction chapter, the beginning of this arc or in Bell Tears.

It's literally safer to assume she's female when majority of the Thunder Gods are female.
First, don’t trust Wikis. Ever. You are literally taught that in school.

Second, literally NOTHING points to them being a woman either. And that’s such horseshit ‘safer to assume she’s female’, don’t give me that BS.

Dex-chan lover
Besides, only women get powers from Mato Peaches.

Yuuki is a special case because it's not his power transforming him, it's Kyoka's
What does this have to do with anything? The Thunder Gods aren’t human, and one of their members is a man

Dex-chan lover
Bro hasnt learnt how to fake the task yet right? 💀
It's always the girls who say what the reward is and also when it's over though. Yuuki is never compelled to do it, he could literally avoid them while they're stuck chasing him trying to fulfill the conditions.

He's just so...dedicated to training, is all 😏

Power Uploader
Tan waifu tan waifu hmn~ hmn~ hmn~ tan waifu tan waifu hmn~ hmn~ hmn~

Aggregator gang
Himari is honestly one of my favorite. She's great. And she's such a pervert honestly XD
It's always kissing with her. Her legs, her armpits, her back, and normal kissing. All of her rewards so far I think. Clearly she wants it so very much.

But then again this manga has so many great girls... hard to choose.
Probably as soon as "Bell" trains with Lending...

Dex-chan lover
I’m betting ANOTHER BELL took over and replaced her entire team

also Yuuki having some fresh Himari Pie was not what I was expecting to see today lol

Dex-chan lover

Second, literally NOTHING points to them being a woman either. And that’s such horseshit ‘safer to assume she’s female’, don’t give me that BS.
Remember when you thought Fukuma was a man and yet she died and still has a pair of tits :D

Dex-chan lover

Are we reading the same manga? did you miss that part where only females are having power in the world? She is a woman and you are dumb just for saying that there is nothing pointing out to it. :slap:

Dex-chan lover
Are we reading the same manga? did you miss that part where only females are having power in the world? She is a woman and you are dumb just for saying that there is nothing pointing out to it. :slap:
Only HUMAN females have power numb nuts. The thunder gods aren’t humans. Are we reading the same manga? Did you completely forget about Rairen? The literal Thunder god they’re fighting right now who is undoubtedly male. If anyone is dumb, it’s you 😂

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Remember when you thought Fukuma was a man and yet she died and still has a pair of tits :D
Crazy that you think that’s Fukuma’s actual form when they’re literally still just impersonating Ren’s form. Maybe pay better attention?

Also, I NEVER straight up said that Fukuma was a man. I said they COULD be a man because since they’re a shapeshifter, we don’t know what they look like. Which is still true. We don’t know Fukuma’s true form yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Only HUMAN females have power numb nuts. The thunder gods aren’t humans. Are we reading the same manga? Did you completely forget about Rairen? The literal Thunder god they’re fighting right now who is undoubtedly male. If anyone is dumb, it’s you 😂
Rairen is more like a special pet then.

Dex-chan lover
Rairen is more like a special pet then.
What is this completely asinine response, your arms must be hurting from this massive reach. Rairen is literally one of the eight thunder gods you doofus, he’s not some pet to them.

And if Rairen isn’t enough, there’s also Jaku'un, who is most likely a male and one of the thunder gods as well. So no, you are wrong, stop spouting stupid bullshit to try and cover your ass. Only HUMAN females can receive powers from peaches, but as far as the Shuuki/Thunder gods are concerned both males and females can have powers.

Also, let’s run with your stupid logic, and say that Rairen is just some pet. Who the fuck cares? That changes literally nothing. He’s still a male who can use powers, pet or not. So you’re still fucking wrong about ‘only females being able to use power in this world.’ So, just take your L and move along.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread