Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 111 - The Eighth Unit

Dex-chan lover
I figured her ability enables her to see all the weird fetish stuff he ends up doing or getting roped up into
She seems like the type to be secretly obsessed with one of the people he's done the naughty too, hence the loathing

Dex-chan lover
Firstly, GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Secondly, I bet Varvara has a clairvoyance-type ability that lets her observe the other chiefs and such. Enemies would want it for spying, and Varvara probably saw all of the degenerate things that Yuuki's done with her comrades and hates it.

Dex-chan lover
ability enables her to see all the weird fetish stuff he ends up doing
I'm not saying that's useless. But whether we're talking far-sight, or time rewind camera, that doesn't seem to have that many combat applications that would enable her to become the 8th section chief. As opposed to police where that would enable a brilliant career. Unless she can also teleports herself back in time to fuck up an opponent before it can become a threat, but that's completely broken we'd have heard of it; and not even great for spying you have to hide in a closet or something and that makes it even weirder.

Dex-chan lover
So we actually get to see what Yuuki would be like if he were ANY OTHER MALE PROTAGONIST EVER. Of course, the results would be the same either way.

Except the really flamboyant ones, but even then…

Dex-chan lover
So we actually get to see what Yuuki would be like if he were ANY OTHER MALE PROTAGONIST EVER. Of course, the results would be the same either way.

Except the really flamboyant ones, but even then…
If he acted like that, none of the girls would like him, so all the romantic buildup we've gotten with them wouldn't make sense.
Also

When did her imagination start!!!!!!!
Was it when she asked him if he was an M?
Is the author to embarassed to make any statements on the MC's sexual preferences?

Dex-chan lover
When did her imagination start!!!!!!!
Was it when she asked him if he was an M?
Is the author to embarassed to make any statements on the MC's sexual preferences?
I’ll say around the time she grabbed his face right before he snapped.

Contributor
:shamihuh: the ability isn't genderbeding is it? I wonder if straight guy not able to receive reward from temporary male leads to a loophole or an obstacle
The reward is based on his tastes, It doesn't necessarily need to be a sexual reward. Also, if it were genderbending, what would stop her from transforming back to female during the reward? That's a nonsensical worry in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread