Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 111 - The Eighth Unit

Double-page supporter
Great chapter. The plot moved forward nicely AND we got a little bit of fanservice. Varvara's first words were like knives, holy shit. At least Yuuki made the effort to clear things up. "Bell's" way of speaking felt somewhat off.

Dex-chan lover
721707845cd940d87cb1542a0f3540866675badb_hq.gif
Almost 70-80% of the characters have huge ones.

Dex-chan lover
The theme of him being a slave and that he serves Kyouka was repeated multiple times this chapter. At the end he even said that the main reason why he wants to get along with her is for the sake of Kyouka. I think that her ability is fundamentally opposed to Kyoka's, maybe she frees the shuuki from the control of the thundergods rendering them just disorganised animals that can be taken out by the other members.

Fed-Kun's army
I predict this ability and her loathing.
Her ability turns men into beasts and she's had terrible experiences with men up until she now meets Yuuki. I just hope she's just not another tsundere..

Dex-chan lover
The reward is based on his tastes...
Doesn't Ren with her pet kink, and the reward system turning the tables on her, contradict this?
Even the slave forms are a mirror of their hearts. Killer Fang looks bloody wicked compared to all the forms shown so far, and Ren herself doesn't seem to have the nicest personality - except around certain characters.

Contributor
Doesn't Ren with her pet kink, and the reward system turning the tables on her, contradict this?
Even the slave forms are a mirror of their hearts. Killer Fang looks bloody wicked compared to all the forms shown so far, and Ren herself doesn't seem to have the nicest personality - except around certain characters.
how exactly does it contradict? he wanted her to be his pet, instead of the other way around, and that's what happened. What I meant was, if the girl transformed into a dude, his reward would be something that he wouldn't mind doing with a man, instead of being forced to do something erotic.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so Varvara may not be a fraud after all. MAY. Wonder if she can see the future and saw she eventually ends up giving him his reward and felt uncomfortable with it.

Dex-chan lover
how exactly does it contradict? he wanted her to be his pet, instead of the other way around, and that's what happened. What I meant was, if the girl transformed into a dude, his reward would be something that he wouldn't mind doing with a man, instead of being forced to do something erotic.
Yuuki doesn't come across as that kind of guy.
After their first link, Ren was outraged for being treated as the pet, when she's the master(even Yuuki was surprised). So next time, she would show Yuuki and the reward system who the real master was while using her ability... but you can see in ch102, that the reward system is shown to be even more powerful than Ren's ability, which seems to be among the most broken among the chiefs...

EDIT: Since the reward is part of Kyouka's ability, that also means Kyouka's ability is more busted than Ren's.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her ability is knowing if you have heard of our Savior Jesus Christ and accepted Him in your heart, the MC clearly hasn't
Have you guys considered that maybe her ability is to rape virgins (without her consent) and our guy still hasn't had a chance?

Users who are viewing this thread