Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 112 - Varvara Pilipenko

Dex-chan lover
I completely called it! I said her ability had something to do with religion due to the cross in the background of the last chapter and I was right. Her ability is to partly summon a cathedral and perhaps create a safe space, I believe the other part will be to persecute those that have committed sin within the cathedral. In other words those that she deems as evil whilst in the cathedral space might receive some kind of physical or mental debuff. This might be why she changed her mind about our MC as he didn't suffer any mental effects whilst in the space. It could also be an ability that warps reality, in a sense granting miracles to the righteous whilst they're in the cathedral.

Thank you everyone over at Ards for another amazing translation.

Dex-chan lover
I think her ability is a "space construction" ability.

Think Knove from HxH, his ability true form was a conjured space, that by using its entrances and exits he could "emulate" teleportation, he could too create a small connection between his hands, wrap around an enemy and close it to cause damage (he used this only one time).

Her ability is tied to her emotions, during her early life she was "unfeeling" because differently from her parents her moral compass recognized the wrongs of her family, so her "space" was empty, as she meets Kyoka her space filled, given it a new form and much probably an even stronger effect.

Now the creeper comment... she has a small figure, I like those... can't wait for the reward, she will come around it "wink wink" ;) .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread