Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 112 - Varvara Pilipenko

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I’m sure she would appreciate Yuuki if he held open doors for Kyouka and had her home by curfew as a reward.

Simpenko wants the Kyouusy, but all she can hope for is a whiff of Yuuki’s finger.
She quite literally in this chapter says verbatim "The reason I said I hate you is due to the rewards. The price that must be paid for her ability. It's immoral." So, unless you have reading comprehension issues, it's pretty cut and dry that she doesn't like the perverted nature of Yuuki's rewards.

Dex-chan lover
She quite literally in this chapter says verbatim "The reason I said I hate you is due to the rewards. The price that must be paid for her ability. It's immoral." So, unless you have reading comprehension issues, it's pretty cut and dry that she doesn't like the perverted nature of Yuuki's rewards.
“Well akshually”, Dude I’m having fun in the comments, and yes I read it just fine.

It’s not a huge leap that someone obsessed with the perceived purity of an object of affection might harbor at the very least possessiveness toward that individual. Your questioning my ability to read when you don’t understand social cues, lol.

Dex-chan lover
“Well akshually”, Dude I’m having fun in the comments, and yes I read it just fine.

It’s not a huge leap that someone obsessed with the perceived purity of an object of affection might harbor at the very least possessiveness toward that individual. Your questioning my ability to read when you don’t understand social cues, lol.
Oh, I didn't miss any social cues. Your reddit tier 'jokes' are just painfully unfunny. "ShE jUsT wAnTs To FuCk KyOkA aNd Is SuPeR jEaLoUs Of YuUkI!!!" Like are you twelve? Actually, scratch that, you mentioned 'manifesting fedoras' so you're clearly at least 45 years old.

Dex-chan lover
Takahiro...I was joking about that Christianity is her ability bit and this man really went and had her be able to make a whole cathedral?!! Tho, to be fair it's dedicated to Kyouka, so Kyoukaism???

Dex-chan lover
Yep so I'm going to call it....
Yuuki is going to save Varvara, and then we have another YuukiSimp.
Cause every girl in this manga must be in his Harem.

Btw, I like the fact that she's not just another token lesbian, that would have been boring.
Yea, she's just a devout follower in the ways of Kyoukaism

Dex-chan lover
I never expected Pilipenko's power is creating a cathedral dedicated to Kyouka. Since Yuuki is something like the follower of Kyouka, I wonder what happened to the heretics and the sinners toward Kyouka. 👀

Dex-chan lover
Wish she would come out and say she was jealous of Yuuki instead of going on and on about Kyouka’s purity. I half expected her peach ability to manifest fedoras.
She's is probably jealous, but I don't think it's as deep as you think it would be.

Like she said she used her ability thinking he had malicious intentions towards Kyo. Like even if he did or didn't if she was truly jealous what would stop her from attacking him?

Dex-chan lover
varvara read the same as barbara? nun? church? idolizing? something seems familiar
I thought it was a misspelling of Barbara too. But apparently is a russian name.
If you google it there is many results.

Dex-chan lover
She's is probably jealous, but I don't think it's as deep as you think it would be.

…Like even if he did or didn't if she was truly jealous what would stop her from attacking him?
Common decency? Jealousy doesn’t necessarily make you violent?

I am kind of floored that I have to argue that a woman who develops a super power to worship another woman might have special feelings for her. Initially I was memeing, now I am concerned.

Fed-Kun's army
Btw, I like the fact that she's not just another token lesbian, that would have been boring.
Yeah definitely. Here I thought we have another one of those tropes. Looks like she's just a radical fan of Kyouka and created a religion just for her lol.

Honestly, they should just save up those lesbian tropes for doujins or straight up Yuri mangas. Dunno why authors sometimes force those kind of things.

Dex-chan lover
So Valvara Pilipenko's ability is creating Reality Marble with shape depends on her thought. At first it was a void because she has no thought, and then her PANTHEONS become church because she simps Kyoka so deep that it becomes a cult.

Then, if Yuki "fuse" with her, is he gonna create compacted reality marble into a sword like "Tsumugari Muramasa" ? or is it "Unlimited Boob Works" ?

tbh, an ability where you can make your own battleground space is hella cool yo.

Users who are viewing this thread