Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 112 - Varvara Pilipenko

So, just to set the record straight: Bell is 100% dead dead, right? like, she's just gone. There's no Dragon Ball-ing her back?
Hopefully not. I know the author is known for it but I don't think it'd fit the story honestly. I think if he was going to start killing off characters he would have done so earlier. I'm sure there will be some deaths but hopefully it'll be more played out.

Dex-chan lover
GEE IT'S ALMOST LIKE THIS CHARACTER AND ARC WAS DONE BEFORE

b170332-p7jH2S2IYI9B.png

I feel like she had more personality as the silent type.

Dex-chan lover
Common decency? Jealousy doesn’t necessarily make you violent?

I am kind of floored that I have to argue that a woman who develops a super power to worship another woman might have special feelings for her. Initially I was memeing, now I am concerned.
Bro it's a basic discussion relax 😭

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping it's gonna be something interesting but her whole ability is just a simp domain expansion. I'm very dissapointed

Dex-chan lover
Cant say I didn't expect that before going to the oops page.
Thought she'll summon her church right there to expunge Yuuki though. And we get to see her skill.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

So we have another member of the Kyouka fans club.

I would've liked to enjoy the developments lately but I can't get help but be bothered that they have an amogus roaming around with them. I sure do hope they get to her time-stopped body soon and rescue her.

Dex-chan lover
So, uh, trapping enemy and attack them within her church. But Kyouka's friend get boost instead.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she knows that the rewards are the price for the powers?

Users who are viewing this thread