Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 14 Ch. 112 - Varvara Pilipenko

Dex-chan lover
So Varvara's situation would be something like: "This is Kyouka, my girlfriend. And this is Yuuki, Kyouka's boyfriend"

Also, evil Bell at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah definitely. Here I thought we have another one of those tropes. Looks like she's just a radical fan of Kyouka and created a religion just for her lol.

Honestly, they should just save up those lesbian tropes for doujins or straight up Yuri mangas. Dunno why authors sometimes force those kind of things.
'cause Shirai Kuroko's existence. The hyper Mikoto-sexual girl who's actually badarse and talented as hell which works as a character 'cause she can be placed in many scenarios without degrading her character one bit.

too bad all characters going for the same style are kinda annoying for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
D

Does it have a conclusive ending or does the story continue in other media (manga, LN)?
Well,
they find out the impostor, but the story ends up with cliffhanger.

Edit: It's LN adaptation. There is also manga version, but it ends the same as a anime.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:haa: this isn't going to end up any way I predict. And I love it. I'd prefer a threesome or a forced reward from imposter. The cathedral might ruin the fun but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
the church of kyouka has a leader huh

youre telling me that the fanservice was a tool for one of the villains to sneak attack? cant expect less from the goat

Dex-chan lover
So, just to set the record straight: Bell is 100% dead dead, right? like, she's just gone. There's no Dragon Ball-ing her back?

Dex-chan lover
Oooh so THAT'S why the impostor wants to kill Varvara since 6 chapters ago, that church ⛪/safe space can be the key to discover the sussy Bell and ruin his plans. Man, after all the girls that got back from death in this manga I'm 75% sure Bell is still alive, but this author can make a 360° turn in any moment without giving a fuck the emotions of everyone so I'm still anxious.

Dex-chan lover
For a few pages there I thought I was reading a different manga. Then the horni happened and just snapped me back.

Dex-chan lover
okay. i felt a bit cringe with that plan to bath alone with putting/removing sign. Out of all of way of assasination angle the author (or the enemy) chose that?

Fed-Kun's army
'cause Shirai Kuroko's existence. The hyper Mikoto-sexual girl who's actually badarse and talented as hell which works as a character 'cause she can be placed in many scenarios without degrading her character one bit.

too bad all characters going for the same style are kinda annoying for the most part.
Agreed. Authors tend to dived too deep into the archetype destroying the character or most of the time, they are just one dimensional thirsty. I get it that they want some "spice" but it just annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread